User Tag List

Page 3024 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 202425242924297430143022302330243025302630343074312435244024 ... LastLast
Results 30,231 to 30,240 of 67826

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #30231
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I ate some sort of cheap ass fish and its skin and the skin tasted tinny and bad. I hope I've not eaten some sort of pollution.
    You almost certainly have, since the sea is very polluted. As to how much pollution the fish had in it, it's uncertain. It probably won't kill you.


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

  2. #30232
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    You almost certainly have, since the sea is very polluted. As to how much pollution the fish had in it, it's uncertain. It probably won't kill you.
    I doubt it will, the UK and EU have pretty good regulations, the permissable limits are much tighter than in states like the US which are controlled by business interests and fooled by libertarianism.

    It was mackerel.

  3. #30233
    lurking Array Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Why do all the interesting women live away from me? Sigh.

  4. #30234
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    My Christmas shopping is done!

  5. #30235
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Why do all the interesting women live away from me? Sigh.
    Because all the ones there can get away with just being extremely hot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I doubt it will, the UK and EU have pretty good regulations, the permissable limits are much tighter than in states like the US which are controlled by business interests and fooled by libertarianism.

    It was mackerel.
    That's good. I'm envious.


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

  6. #30236
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Because all the ones there can get away with just being extremely hot?


    That's good. I'm envious.
    Nawh, it didnt taste good, I like fish and mackerel but this wasnt.

  7. #30237
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Nawh, it didnt taste good, I like fish and mackerel but this wasnt.
    Envious of the good restrictions I mean, so you know you're not eating total garbage.


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

  8. #30238

    Default

    I drank a gallon of milk today to calm myself down whenever I got stressed. Milk is my new drug.

  9. #30239
    lurking Array Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Because all the ones there can get away with just being extremely hot?
    Heh, good theory.

    My ex gf lived 1300 miles away from me. The girl I spent the weekend with lives 600 miles away. I guess that's a progress.

  10. #30240
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Heh, good theory.

    My ex gf lived 1300 miles away from me. The girl I spent the weekend with lives 600 miles away. I guess that's a progress.
    Wow, that is far away. Are they extremely hot as well as interesting? If so,


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: Today, 11:41 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO