User Tag List

Page 3016 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 201625162916296630063014301530163017301830263066311635164016 ... LastLast
Results 30,151 to 30,160 of 67689

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #30151
    Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    The cat bats things onto the floor; the dogs chew them up. I'm pretty sure they're conspiring.
    I thought this said "The cats barfs things onto the floor; the dogs chew them up" - so, things could be worse.....................................
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx


    I DOORSLAMMING

  2. #30152
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I thought this said "The cats barfs things onto the floor; the dogs chew them up" - so, things could be worse.....................................
    Our dogs always ate everyone else's barf.
    [and their own]
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  3. #30153
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I thought this said "The cats barfs things onto the floor; the dogs chew them up" - so, things could be worse.....................................
    Granted, the dogs also eat the cat's poo when they get the chance. In a way, it's pretty convenient because I'd only have two animals to clean up after rather than three; but in another way.. ...

    Either way, the cat generally just gives them things to chew on, I guess.

    I had to cobble together a mechanism to keep a door open just wide enough for the cat but too narrow for the dogs, but also that we human beings could open up when we needed to get in (but that also looked good because we're classy 'round here). Because the dogs love them some cat poo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Our dogs always ate everyone else's barf.
    [and their own]
    They do this, too.

  4. #30154
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    I woke up with my back tired already again... I'm starting to think it's time to get a new mattress or to quit dreaming that I'm female Tarzan
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  5. #30155
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Get memory foam. Totally worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I woke up with my back tired already again... I'm starting to think it's time to get a new mattress or to quit dreaming that I'm female Tarzan
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  6. #30156
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Get memory foam. Totally worth it.
    oooh... we were looking at that last time we were in a mattress store! however, we couldn't decide on firmness level so we didn't buy anything

    I could happily sleep on a rock and the man wants something more squishy
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  7. #30157
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    oooh... we were looking at that last time we were in a mattress store! however, we couldn't decide on firmness level so we didn't buy anything

    I could happily sleep on a rock and the man wants something more squishy
    Yeah, I have back issues so I prefer the super firm mattress as well. I used to sleep on feather mattresses/down comforter, like I was inside a cloud.
    Those days are long past.. and I fucking hate clouds.

    The medium firmness is pretty decent on a lot of the memory foam mattresses for people with opposing preferences.. or! sometimes you can get two twin/put them on one boxspring frame/have a soft and firm one. Depends on the manufacturer, I think. I've slept on one of those, quite comfortably, before.

    Memory foam pillows rock, too.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  8. #30158
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    My nose is a mess, I wish it would heal and stop bleeding. I think this crap has been worse since I developed diabetes.

  9. #30159
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Yeah, I have back issues so I prefer the super firm mattress as well. I used to sleep on feather mattresses/down comforter, like I was inside a cloud.
    Those days are long past.. and I fucking hate clouds.

    The medium firmness is pretty decent on a lot of the memory foam mattresses for people with opposing preferences.. or! sometimes you can get two twin/put them on one boxspring frame/have a soft and firm one. Depends on the manufacturer, I think. I've slept on one of those, quite comfortably, before.

    Memory foam pillows rock, too.
    the down comforter works for at least sleeping UNDER a cloud... I love that thing

    interesting ideas though... I'll have to look into that! it would be a good way to prevent him from oozing onto my side of the bed as well
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  10. #30160
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO