User Tag List

Page 301 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 2012512912993003013023033113514018011301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Note to self: Do NOT watch scary movies before going to bed.

I watch "The 4th Kind" and worried about aliens coming to abduct me all night long!

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

So, today I decided to go to this small gas-station store that is next to my work because I was too tired to make breakfast and I felt like eating one of these specific cereal bars that they have there - man, is that thing good. So anyways, I grabbed my delicious bar and then made a bee-line for the checkout counter.

As I approached the counter, I noticed an elderly man in a wheelchair, he was about 60 or 70'ish, was headed towards the same checkout register. So, I, being the wonderful creature of pity that I am, slowed my pace and allowed him to wheel into line before me. *pats myself on the back*

Now, as the elderly man was checking it out his beer, he pointed towards some sticks of incense that were located by the ciggarettes and whatnot and then he said, I shit you not, "I thought they outlawed that voodoo shit." I swear to god that was the hardest laugh, ever, to supress... I was freaking rolling on the floor inside my head. I was also slightly irritated though... Yeah.

So, anyways, the cashier gave the elderly man a sideways glance and replied in the most sincere voice, "Yeah, I heard they outlawed the stuff in Texas. It won't be long before they sink the stuff down here also." The thing was though, I could tell the cashier was being sarcastic and his sarcasm wasn't even all that witty, so that kind of irritated me more than the elderly mans nonsense.

So, elderly the man grabs his beer and is rolling away like that trollish dude from Hellboy 2 that liked the "shiny", and I decide to mess with him a bit, so I said something to the effect of, "You know the story of the three wise men and baby Jesus? Those wise men were probably into that voodoo shit as well because they brought little Jesus frank-'incense' and myrrh."

I thought that was pretty clever and I thought I would get a laugh off of it but the look of sheer stupidity that greeted me only irritated me further.

It's been about 12 hours since this happened and I'm pretty irritated right now. But it's still kind of funny. But it's mostly just a shame.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendjaneen View Post
    Note to self: Do NOT watch scary movies before going to bed.

I watch "The 4th Kind" and worried about aliens coming to abduct me all night long!
    When I was a kid, the movie Aliens had me scared as hell and I wasn't even expecting to be scared and the fact that I was scared surprised me, honestly. So, to make the fear go away, I went out into the dark hall in front if my room and asked the Aliens to come and kill me. After waiting for a few minutes in the silence I went back to bed and fell asleep. If you're willing to let them eat in you in the hall then it's no biggie if they do it while you're asleep.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    When I was a kid, the movie Aliens had me scared as hell and I wasn't even expecting to be scared and the fact that I was scared surprised me, honestly. So, to make the fear go away, I went out into the dark hall in front if my room and asked the Aliens to come and kill me. After waiting for a few minutes in the silence I went back to bed and fell asleep. If you're willing to let them eat in you in the hall then it's no biggie if they do it while you're asleep.
    lol! I will try that next time thanks for the tip!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

[youtube="cCnZYdC73qo"]BUBBLES[/youtube]

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    So, anyways, the cashier gave the elderly man a sideways glance and replied in the most sincere voice, "Yeah, I heard they outlawed the stuff in Texas. It won't be long before they sink the stuff down here also." The thing was though, I could tell the cashier was being sarcastic and his sarcasm wasn't even all that witty, so that kind of irritated me more than the elderly mans nonsense.
    .. Failed sarcasm is MM's only kryptonite.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Happy birthday Lionel Messi!

You're super cool.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENTP

It's late. I'm bored. I've been wanting to post for a while but I just dont know what to say anymore. hm..
    She talks pretty but says mean things

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm watching the movie X-men, on FX, and I'm lovin' it.

Ever since I was a girl I was intrigued by the series X-men, and thought it would be cool if, and actually thought in some ways some people, myself included, were mutants, in some ways, which later to find, duh, we all are.

But, I meant, having extreme gifts.

Hugh Jackman, I LOVE HIM!!!

LOVE HIM

LOVE HIM

LOVE HIM

LOVE HIM

LOVE HIM

Hugh Jackman + Patrick Stewart =

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

hAHAHAAHAHAHA, at least in the movie, Magneto reminds me of my father.

:P
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles