User Tag List

Page 3009 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 200925092909295929993007300830093010301130193059310935094009 ... LastLast
Results 30,081 to 30,090 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What's all this now I'm not up on celebrity news?
    Lark, if we're being real with each other, I'm always a little surprised when you display knowledge that comes from a source that's not leather-bound and published before 1950. I'd give you a gold star just for being in the ballpark with your celeb gossip.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Yeah, I read that. Still, 2 things make me contemplate the possibility:
    -In fact, she talked about having a baby kinda like it was a given thing.
    -I assume that she would prefer to make it clear for everyone that she isn't pregnant, if that was the case.
    I mean, if it's just a hyped up story about them planning to have a kid, then there's nothing to deny. The story may very well be true. She has no need to deny that she's pregnant if the whole story is that she's only trying. I suppose she may make a statement if things get too out of hand, though.

Dunno how much of that is a sham, but I'm assuming Robert will just use her and dump her after a while. Men rarely forgive physical cheating.
    Frankly, I think he's used her as a beard all along, and while cheating's never justified, I don't really blame her for what she did. I think she was looking for a way out of a relationship that she's under a great deal of pressure to maintain. All the angst and suffering on her part after the fact probably had a lot less to do with getting caught, and a lot more to do with the hellacious backlash she got as a result. The whole fucking things kabuki.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I am seriously #1... no one can compare.

*contemplates eating another piece of pumpkin pie*
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I didn't have any pumpkin pie. I had to settle for a rich and tasty pumpkin cheesecake.
    Poor me.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

if holidays are supposed to be fun why do they involve driving all over the state and having to rush to cook things after getting off work the night before?

the man really wanted to stay home, bake a chicken and give the cats a can of catfood and call it a family dinner

instead we've already done one thanksgiving and have 2 left
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Don't mention it... earlier I was offered a huge piece of vanilla birthday cake from a little girl whose family had thrown her a party for, which I couldn't reject, after indulging on a plate full of chocolate brownie in warm custard. And I already devoured a whole barbecued chicken and tandoori meal.

Someone once told me that a sudden increase in dreams, especially the lucid variety, are a way of god trying to tell you something. Some people think god is a guy sitting on a throne of clouds in heaven. Some people think aliens are god. Some people think the mind is god. what is god/alien/mind trying to tell me now?

If I die while the forum is still around and you come across anything related to my death please don't post any links to published articles about it. THanks.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

http://personality-testing.info/tests/BSRI.php

Interesting test there

Apparently, I'm more masculine than feminine.
    Random Thought Thread Attached Images

WALMART

I am writing a thread on Ne/Si and Se/Ni. I cannot help but feel I am short changing the former. I need moar brain food.