User Tag List

Page 2983 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 198324832883293329732981298229832984298529933033308334833983 ... LastLast
Results 29,821 to 29,830 of 67816

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #29821
    Junior Member Array aletis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Posts
    12

    Default

    My heart was in the right place, not with a right person. I knew more than I thought I did. But being gaslighted for months... sure cast a shadow of doubt over me.

    Now, my heart is in the right place, with the right person. I know that I know, more than I thought I did. Things should be easy, if they're not, they shouldn't be at all.

  2. #29822
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Where the hell is my wallet? Everyone, keep an eye out!

  3. #29823
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Where the hell is my wallet? Everyone, keep an eye out!
    D:

    Report that shit to your bank!!
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  4. #29824
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,984

    Default

    The time comes when your stress and emotion is counterproductive, instead of productive -- but you can't just move on, because it's like quicksand and sucks your mind into it. Your thoughts race around even more frantically, and thus you become even less capable of getting out. You would cry out for help, but there's no one around to hear you.

    I guess that means it's time for me to find a branch, or a vine, or something, so I can pull myself out.

    Here goes!
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #29825
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    The time comes when your stress and emotion is counterproductive, instead of productive -- but you can't just move on, because it's like quicksand and sucks your mind into it. Your thoughts race around even more frantically, and thus you become even less capable of getting out. You would cry out for help, but there's no one around to hear you.

    I guess that means it's time for me to find a branch, or a vine, or something, so I can pull myself out.

    Here goes!
    http://stress.about.com/od/stressman...g/Eustress.htm

  6. #29826
    garbage
    Guest

    Default


  7. #29827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    oh deer god


  8. #29828
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    I feel lonely. I want a puppy to cuddle with.

  9. #29829

    Default

    Delivered from harrowing back pain by a single pill. My god is medicine.

  10. #29830
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Nailed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Delivered from harrowing back pain by a single pill. My god is medicine.
    Better living through chemistry, my brotha.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO