User Tag List

Page 2971 of 6763 FirstFirst ... 197124712871292129612969297029712972297329813021307134713971 ... LastLast
Results 29,701 to 29,710 of 67628

Thread: Random Thought Thread

F CK all I need is U Array ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Key to happiness, if you're me.

Good guitar (or in my case, 3), one of them tuned to Dropped C, gym mat, make it a light guitar, my 1960's Framus Hollywood Feline Guitars Custom Shop rebuild-guitar/my first ever fruition of a guitar potenial seeing moment, from when I was 13 to when I was 21 I had the finished idea, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with that old broken guitar and, finding out who Framus were and what that guitar was made it cool too, I love my guitar. - That guitar (unplugged). + Gym mat plus ghetto round my ankle tied for tightness and also, for sneaker/trainer cosmetics/fashion shoe laces on my runing shoes + finger tapping after jam-soloing in Dropped C to Spotify playing in the background that's at a volume that; 'could be heard, but not paid too much attention too/listened to, but still able to dance to' from a set of headphones on a table in the room + doing squats (about 10) and finishing.
    I love life.

garbage

Oh hell yes. An extra hour.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Weird how people use the names Jesus and God interchangeably.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

It's true. I do, in fact, get more attention when I'm whining about my life than when talking about my interests. I feel like I'm talking to the wall in my blog.

i wonder if he is not packing much

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I figured it would be clearer from my post, that since I've been his friend for ten years -- platonically! -- that it's likely that I've been a close enough friend for that long to think of him in closer and deeper terms than just "unattractive" and then "attractive". My opinions about sensitive guys and non-sensitive guys have been the same for a long time, and my opinions of the personality traits of my friends tend to remain the same as well. I wouldn't have been his friend for so long if I found his sensitivity to be "unattractive".

I think of him like my brother. I don't think a person's opinion on their brother's personality could change so abruptly from late teens to early twenties, just from a change of mindset and not from an actual personality change?

I dunno. Maybe I'm in the minority on that one.
    I hate to break it to you, but the highlighted words are the ones every man dreads to hear. Translated as: "Welcome to the friend zone"

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Weird how people use the names Jesus and God interchangeably.
    Because of the concept of the Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Christian tradition understand Jesus to have been the representation of God on earth and not simply a mortal human who was the son of God and whose spirit was immortalized upon death.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by gasoline View Post
    i wonder if he is not packing much
    There's only one way to find out.