User Tag List

Page 2956 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 195624562856290629462954295529562957295829663006305634563956 ... LastLast
Results 29,551 to 29,560 of 67842

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Fantasy football?
    Yeah. I manage 3 teams.

Looks like I'm taking an L in all 3 tonight.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I met the most beautiful woman last night.

She ended up making out with some weirdo.

I really need to learn what this sealing the deal thing is all about.
    Just start dancing with her. Making out would then have been imminent leading to possible sexy times.

So now you know for next weekend you are destined to success.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Yeah. I manage 3 teams.

Looks like I'm taking an L in all 3 tonight.
    Mines looking close. I was up by 9 points at 8pm, but my opponent has Demaryus Thomas in right now. He catches a few deep balls, and I'm done. All I have left is a kicker tomorrow night. Ayers. I'm pretty much banking on Thomas having an awful game... but it looks like it's gonna be a lose.

I'm the number 2 person in this league, and the guy im playing is number 1. A win would have been huge. Would be huge. I WONT GIVE UP HOPE.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

wow Americans do fantasy football (sic) too?

Who knew.

MBTI
    INTJ

Mines looking close. I was up by 9 points at 8pm, but my opponent has Demaryus Thomas in right now. He catches a few deep balls, and I'm done. All I have left is a kicker tomorrow night. Ayers. I'm pretty much banking on Thomas having an awful game... but it looks like it's gonna be a lose.

I'm the number 2 person in this league, and the guy im playing is number 1. A win would have been huge. Would be huge. I WONT GIVE UP HOPE.
    Funny, The 3 leagues are playing out exactly like they did last year. I'm in first place in 1, like middle of the road in the second, and getting crushed in another <---- i actually had a tie in this one this year LOL.

I just started playing like 5 years ago. It's pretty fun. It's awesome to win when your actual team smells like monkey balls.

Have to sleep, dont want to yet.

I like the halloween panda patches

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    wow Americans do fantasy football (sic) too?

Who knew.
    It's pretty popular. All of my male coworkers play, my brother plays, my best friend's workplace has a league. We even have an entire TV show over here dedicated to a fantasy (american) football league now. It's called The League. It's very funny. I know a lot of people who don't even play that like the show.

Yup.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I just started playing like 5 years ago. It's pretty fun. It's awesome to win when your actual team smells like monkey balls.
    This is my 3rd 'serious' year. I don't count the first season I did, because I had no clue what to do, drafted based on what it recommended, and abandoned the team when I forgot about it halfway through the season.

You're a Philly guy, right? Eagles? I almost drafted Vick as my QB but figured "Naaah. He won't make it all year without getting injured."

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I like the halloween panda patches
    Why thanks!

~

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

WOODS: This news that he disobeyed his orders does not surprise me. My son was an American hero. And he had the moral strength to do what was right, even if that would professionally cost him his job, even if it would potentially cost him his life. He was a hero who was willing to do whatever was necessary, to respond to their cries for help. If, in fact, those people from the White House were as courageous and had the moral strength that my son, Ty, had, immediately, within minutes of when they found there was the first attack, they would have sent, they would have given permission, not denied permission for those C130s to have gone up there {…] I don’t know much about weapons, but it’s coming out right now that they actually had laser targets focused on the mortars that were being sent to kill my son and they refused to pull the trigger, they refused to send those C30s.

To me, I’m an attorney. This may not be the legal test of murder, but to me, that is not only cowardice, but those people who made the decision and who knew about this decision and lied about it — are murderers of my son. That is a very strong statement for me to make, but for their benefit, they need to clear their conscience. They need to stand up and they need to change the direction of their lives. I want to say right now, you know who you are. I totally forgive you, but I hope years from now, you change the direction of your life.

KELLY: Charlie, do you feel like you are getting straight answers from the administration on this?

WOODS: This is all a pack of lies. That is one thing as the father whose son who was killed, I do not appreciate lies. I do not appreciate cowardice, and I do not appreciate lies. I’m a loving person. I love my son and I want to honor him, and I hope I’m not speaking too strongly, but I am very glad the facts are coming out right now. The reason I am even speaking up, our family had made the decision not to say anything, but after the facts came out that in real-time, the White House, minutes after the first bullet was fired, they watched my son, they denied his pleas for help. My son violated his orders in order to protect the lives of at least 30 people. He risked his life to be a hero. I wish that leadership in the White House had that same level of moral courage and heroism that my son displayed with his life.

KELLY: As we look at the beautiful pictures that you gave us of Ty when he was younger, when he was in high school, the picture of the two of you together, we remember his legacy. He is an American hero, Charlie. I will give you the last word.

WOODS: You know, I appreciate that. And I sent you those pictures of Ty in high school. And I wanted you to show those to the people out there for one reason, and that is so that people could be inspired and to know that Ty was just a normal kid. We were an imperfect family, but we were a normal family. I would hope that his legacy would live on, and that we would raise up a generation of American heroes. And that they would be inspired by his pictures and by his life. And that we would raise up a generation of American heroes that are strong morally and strong in every other aspect of their lives. We do not need another generation of liars who lack the moral strength that my son, who was an American hero, had. Thank you.

Megyn: Charlie Woods, all the best to you and your family.

WOODS: I really appreciate what’s happening. I really wish the best for those people that allowed my son to be murdered. I mean that very sincerely. I want the best for them. They need to stand up, and they need to change the direction of their lives. Thank you.

KELLY: Thank you. All the best, sir. I know I speak for a lot of our viewers when I say that your son will be missed, and we honor his memory today.

WOODS: Thank you for honoring him today.
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    INTJ

This is my 3rd 'serious' year. I don't count the first season I did, because I had no clue what to do, drafted based on what it recommended, and abandoned the team when I forgot about it halfway through the season.

You're a Philly guy, right? Eagles? I almost drafted Vick as my QB but figured "Naaah. He won't make it all year without getting injured."

Why thanks!
    Yes. It's time for Change. Reid's good as gone.

Vick's in the middle of a mess- the offensive line sucks, but people are on to him as well. I think refs still salty on his dog charges too- it seems the D gets some nasty late hits on him. If he had the time to develop a play he'd still be a threat.

So I live through my awesome fantasy team...............