User Tag List

Page 2940 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 194024402840289029302938293929402941294229502990304034403940 ... LastLast
Results 29,391 to 29,400 of 67841

Thread: Random Thought Thread

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    'The Donald' can be such a fuckwad.
    The inanity continues.

Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, says he is planning a "big announcement" about President Barack Obama.

"I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday during a phone interview. "I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."

"Will it change the election?" co-host Gretchen Carlson asked Trump.

"Possibly," Trump replied. "It's very big—bigger than anybody would know."
    What a showboater.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    I have seen one paper towel commercial where the mom hands the roll of paper towels to the people who made the mess. If I was into branding, that's the brand I would buy.
    Good call.

Example #1 deserves a "Little Red Hen" retelling.

EDIT: And to top things off:

Law of Drama

fuckin' A!!!! YEAH!!!!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I am confounded as to why people are surprised that the election campaigns are employing negative advertising? I mean... it happens every time there is an election, presidential or no. Both sides do it. I don't like it either, but it seems to be par for the course.
    You mean that liberals and conservatives hate each other? Since when?!

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    Commercial 1: Little boy ordering his mom to pop open the cinnamon roll tube, then ordering his sister to make sure she puts them exactly 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. After the rolls are done baking and the females have put the frosting on them, the little boy enjoys a cinnamon roll that he could have put some effort into making himself.
    What a spoiled little shithead.

I would have baked those cinnamon rolls as per his ridiculous instructions, then either thrown them in the trash or distributed them out to everyone but him.

If I were meaner, I would've given him some cinnamon rolls so that he'd grow up to be a self-entitled prick and have life hand him his ass to a much greater degree later on.

my dog is acting really strange. he lays out in the really hot weather and now lays in the freezing cold rain, does not respond well to commands.. my poor oldman

"I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday during a phone interview. "I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What a showboater.
    "Very, very"? How about very, very, very?

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Fuck. I let the registration run out on my car. It ran out Sept 30.

I found this out when the nice police officer who pulled me over for speeding informed me that it expired.

The police officer was actually very sweet. I told him I was headed to work, and he said he would be real quick so he didn't make me late. He decreased my speeding ticket to a violation with a lesser fine and no points. Basically decreased it from a 300$ fine to a 100$. And when he was done he was like, "Legally, I am required to tell you that you are not allowed to drive this car on the road without a registration. I am going to pull away, and assume you called a tow truck. If you choose to drive away from here, wait until I'm gone and can no longer see you. *wink*"
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

garbage

what a dummy

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

what a dummy
    According to the gif he did that 4 times.

Dummy test: passed.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    What a spoiled little shithead.

I would have baked those cinnamon rolls as per his ridiculous instructions, then either thrown them in the trash or distributed them out to everyone but him.

If I were meaner, I would've given him some cinnamon rolls so that he'd grow up to be a self-entitled prick and have life hand him his ass to a much greater degree later on.
    More like, no one told marketing/advertising that we've supposedly moved past the 1950s. Or maybe I'm just delusional. Yeah, I think that's it. :chicken:
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

garbage

@Ginkgo @Eilonwy

Both good comments.