User Tag List

Page 2939 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 193924392839288929292937293829392940294129492989303934393939 ... LastLast
Results 29,381 to 29,390 of 67768

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Yup. If, for some reason, you look at his other tweets, you see other crap about vaccines.
    Ill pass on the other tweets.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Senior Member Array JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

Donald Trump, friend of the little man.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I can't figure out if he's one of the people who blame vaccines...

Or if he's making a sly comment about over-diagnosis of things like Aspergers.
    I can't imagine Donald Trump ever being sly, not in the way you are suggesting. He's not very nuanced either.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

And when Obama actually does something about autism Trump will take credit for revealing that Obama only deals with trivial issues such as autism and should focus on larger issues like the economy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Maybe I'm too *sensitive* but there are certain commercials that bug me whenever I see them.

Commercial 1: Little boy ordering his mom to pop open the cinnamon roll tube, then ordering his sister to make sure she puts them exactly 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. After the rolls are done baking and the females have put the frosting on them, the little boy enjoys a cinnamon roll that he could have put some effort into making himself.

Commercial 2: Dad and child (male or female) are having fun and end up making a mess. Hard-working mom (who wasn't included in the fun) happily cleans up their mess with the best paper towel evah, even though dad and child are capable of cleaning up their own mess.

I have seen one paper towel commercial where the mom hands the roll of paper towels to the people who made the mess. If I was into branding, that's the brand I would buy.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    Maybe I'm too *sensitive* but there are certain commercials that bug me whenever I see them.

Commercial 1: Little boy ordering his mom to pop open the cinnamon roll tube, then ordering his sister to make sure she puts them exactly 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. After the rolls are done baking and the females have put the frosting on them, the little boy enjoys a cinnamon roll that he could have put some effort into making himself.

Commercial 2: Dad and child (male or female) are having fun and end up making a mess. Hard-working mom (who wasn't included in the fun) happily cleans up their mess with the best paper towel evah, even though dad and child are capable of cleaning up their own mess.

I have seen one paper towel commercial where the mom hands the roll of paper towels to the people who made the mess. If I was into branding, that's the brand I would buy.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

TOTALLY. Is there a thread on this? I know I started one years ago at INTPc but I wouldn't mind revisiting it here.

'The Donald' can be such a fuckwad.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am confounded as to why people are surprised that the election campaigns are employing negative advertising? I mean... it happens every time there is an election, presidential or no. Both sides do it. I don't like it either, but it seems to be par for the course.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Damn you 43things, why are you broke?