User Tag List

Page 2931 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 193124312831288129212929293029312932293329412981303134313931 ... LastLast
Results 29,301 to 29,310 of 67689

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    My boys
    Okay. The cats are, of course, adorable. But can we talk about your awesome pillows for a minute? You have awesome pillows! ...I don't know what to talk about for the rest of the minute. But I really like your pillows.

Ginkgo

Senior Member Array

Latest posts:
    [Type5]: Shit 5s say
    Me taking a test and my...

Senior Member Array

Latest posts:
    [Type5]: Shit 5s say
    Me taking a test and my...

MBTI
    ISFP

You know . . . maybe I'll be a kangaroo wrangler on an Australian ranch somewhere . . . I can ride around on an emu while wearing a nifty electric purple bedazzled spandex number, I'm thinking a full native american headdress with each little feather covered with mirrors so I can be this shining, glimmering, blinding vision on the outback's horizon -- strike fear into kangaroo hearts, in kanganese I'd be known as gek kgruukgruu, 'the shiny scary thing'. An interesting tidbit, just cause you may not know this, is that kanganese shares linguistic similarities to the Bantu language. I could do that for a few years. Develop various war cries. Possibly even train some koalas to be my helpers, get them hopped on speed so they can move like little koala pokemon ninjas with blood shot eyes and install these little dentures that would inject euthanizing serum into the kangaroos they bit. Don't worry about the safety of eating the kanga meat as they'd be injected with batrachotoxin and in such small amounts as to be harmless to humans. I guess it could be an issue if you fed the kanga meat to a tiger or an elephant, but what would you feed an elephant kangaroo meat? That's absolutely illogical! This sounds like a plan, as foolproof and well thought out as all my other plans.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Senor Membrae Array Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

lame Friday. shot fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Imagine if you had a house with an amazing retractable roof, how awesome would that be?

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Imagine if you had a house with an amazing retractable roof, how awesome would that be?
    Not so awesome if the roof got stuck on retracted mode and it began to rain, unless your home's interior was covered in plush grass and clovers.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

After a bad, sleepless and troubled night today I feel full of zest for life today. The movements of the spirit are worth studying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    Not so awesome if the roof got stuck on retracted mode and it began to rain, unless your home's interior was covered in plush grass and clovers.
    No, technology is not good when it does not work.