User Tag List

Page 2905 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 190524052805285528952903290429052906290729152955300534053905 ... LastLast
Results 29,041 to 29,050 of 67671

Thread: Random Thought Thread

@Riva in response to this:

the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Not liking fruit flies right now.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

fearfully large ideas, from a deceptively small thing:

Steve Jobs, repulsion, and Moore's Law beautifully essayed here.

The forum troll I have by now internalized doesn't even know where to begin in raising objections to this project. Now that's what I call a startup idea. ~ Paul Graham
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by AgentF View Post
    fearfully large ideas, from a deceptively small thing:

Steve Jobs, repulsion, and Moore's Law beautifully essayed here.

The forum troll I have by now internalized doesn't even know where to begin in raising objections to this project. Now that's what I call a startup idea. ~ Paul Graham
    This was a fantastic link. If you find more like these, can you please send them my way?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

garbage

My mousepad doesn't work. My mousepad doesn't work. How can a mousepad not work!? It's a mousepad.

Well, I know how it can not work from a technical sense--optics, etc. But c'mon, it's a mousepad.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This morning as I set my Starbucks coffee on top of my car to extract my lunch and purse from the passenger seat, I was approached by two homeless people. They asked me if I could spare some change for soup. Thinking about the coffee on top of my car, and remembering that I had a $5 bill in my wallet, I decided I would give it to them, since they seemed legitimately homeless and like nice people. While I was looking in my purse for my wallet, the homeless woman told me, "Wow, you have some beautiful hair!" Now, if there's anything I'm vain about, it's my hair, so that genuinely made me smile. "Thanks," I said, as I handed her the $5 and, awkwardly, she said "Thanks" at the same time. The man elaborated: "You have a nice day! God bless you!" And as they were walking away he added something else, the first part of which I couldn't quite hear, but it definitely ended with "Americans love people like you." It sounded like "Pan-Americans," but I don't think that's a thing. I retrieved my coffee and took a sip, feeling like I had earned my little morning luxury today, and also thinking that the homeless people had given me more than I'd given them.

Not two minutes later, some guy tried to run me over with his BMW as I crossed the street.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    @Riva in response to this:

Oh gosh Vassssss that really made me laugh!

Thank you!

Ps -

That's what baseball looks like to us and basketball looks like a game made to be played by only 7 feet tall black guys and to be cheered on by skinny white girls trained at schools since childhood, supported by their parents to become sluts (cheerleaders).

garbage

Sometimes, I just like.. listening.

"Man, you sure do say a lot of words, don't you?"

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I have imposed a new rule against fat people riding in my car for these reasons: (A) They whine about there not being much room and (B) they also wear down my shocks. If my car is too small for your fat ass, then get out and walk so that one day, you'll have room.

If I were a mage, I would kill some people tonight.

Music!