User Tag List

Page 2891 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 189123912791284128812889289028912892289329012941299133913891 ... LastLast
Results 28,901 to 28,910 of 67731

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Your rep comment says otherwise.
    Once again: you didn't get it.
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

The funnest part about jerking your chain, Jag: watching your leopard panties get all up in a twist, even though you still don't get what's going on.

(hint: why do you think i repped you specifically about the occupy protesters...)
    The Justice Fighter

I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

I have to make a dish for a potluck tonight. Any ideas for something quick and easy?
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    The funnest part about jerking your chain, Jag: watching you react, even though you still don't get what's going on.
    You sent me a rep that was wrong. It's that simple, Z. It's like what Jennifer posted in the election thread - she basically said: How ridiculous for people to jump to the conclusion that someone's for Romney simply because they were critical of Obama's debate performance. She's right. In the same vein, for you to have jumped to the conclusion that I was for what is in your rep comment, simply because I am critical of Romney, is ridiculous.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Way haul away, we'll haul away Joe
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

You sent me a rep that was wrong. It's that simple, Z. It's like what Jennifer posted in the election thread - she basically said: How ridiculous for people to jump to the conclusion that someone's for Romney simply because they were critical of Obama's debate performance. She's right. In the same vein, for you to have jumped to the conclusion that I was for what is in your rep comment, simply because I am critical of Romney, is ridiculous.

The Justice Fighter

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Anew Leaf

I just wanted to state that this bunny picture never fails to cheer me up:

Ginkgo

Where the hell is Thatgirl's blog? I need to quote you to point out your hypocrisy in saying you would never tell anyone that there was a wrong way of looking at things. Oh well, I guess I have better things to do than having a circle-jerk with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Where the hell is Thatgirl's blog? I need to quote you to point out your hypocrisy in saying you would never tell anyone that there was a wrong way of looking at things. Oh well, I guess I have better things to do than having a circle-jerk with you.

My convo with Z has to do with a rep comment. It has nothing to do with you and you don't deserve an explanation about anything.