User Tag List

Page 2850 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 185023502750280028402848284928502851285228602900295033503850 ... LastLast
Results 28,491 to 28,500 of 67816

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

earthquakes and the ability to register to vote online?

http://t.co/f7iTaxTH
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by AgentF View Post
    register to vote online?
    Not really related to your link specifically, but your post made me think of this PSA:

Be careful when registering to vote online. A lot of scammer/phishing websites about 'registering to vote' are popping up that are just designed to gather your information and sell it. So make sure the site you're using is legit if/when you do register online.

/PandaPSA
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Not really related to your link specifically, but your post made me think of this PSA:

Be careful when registering to vote online. A lot of scammer/phishing websites about 'registering to vote' are popping up that are just designed to gather your information and sell it. So make sure the site you're using is legit if/when you do register online.

/PandaPSA
    true. here's the official SOS link: https://rtv.sos.ca.gov/elections/register-to-vote/
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

garbage

Well. I sure did ramble on for a full minute or so before I realized that I had a wrong number. My friend doesn't have a British accent.

In my defense, it was kinda staticky.

Does Mitt Romney fake 'n' bake or use spray tan? He is starting to look suspiciously like George Hamilton...
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

NPcomplete

The clock in my bedroom displays the correct time only twice every day and I'm usually not even around to see it.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    The clock in my bedroom displays the correct time only twice every day and I'm usually not even around to see it.
    This reminds me of my car which has a time clock from the future. Tonight when I was driving around? My car was in Tomorrowland.

How I long to be in Tomorrow.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've got a vintage flip-paper number clock in my living room. The time is an hour slow for 4 hours in the morning, then it bounces back to the correct time. I'm not even sure how that works.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    This reminds me of my car which has a time clock from the future. Tonight when I was driving around? My car was in Tomorrowland.

How I long to be in Tomorrow.
    Time died at 1:20:25. This is very Doctor Who-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I've got a vintage flip-paper number clock in my living room. The time is an hour slow for 4 hours in the morning, then it bounces back to the correct time. I'm not even sure how that works.
    None of my clocks display the exact time. I thought I was very clever when I tweaked the time by an "unknown" number of minutes so that I would never be late but now....hahahaha.

Anew Leaf

Time died at 1:20:25. This is very Doctor Who-esque.
    Hmm, my time machine recipe says that I need the blood of an alchemist in order to run it.

*Runs after you*