User Tag List

Page 284 of 6763 FirstFirst ... 1842342742822832842852862943343847841284 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 67628

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Disclaimer.. this has nothing at all to with Whatever's post. (I'm lying)

Meteorologists and weather predictors are quite possibly the most useless people alive.
    As whatever has already pointed out .. I just need to look out the window and/or stand outside for 20 seconds .
    As for accurately predicting the weather for tomorrow? LOL how about you get it right 3 hours from now and then we'll talk about tomorrow.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

he he... that reminds me of Karen on mean girls who said "my boobs are psychic... they can predict the weather, sometimes, when it's happening"
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    he he... that reminds me of Karen on mean girls who said "my boobs are psychic... they can predict the weather, sometimes, when it's happening"
    That is either some of the best or worst script writing I have ever encountered. I am truly am not sure which

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I paraphrased there... but I absolutley adore the movie... it's one of my guilty pleasures
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post

Meteorologists and weather predictors are quite possibly the most useless people alive.
    As whatever has already pointed out .. I just need to look out the window and/or stand outside for 20 seconds .
    As for accurately predicting the weather for tomorrow? LOL how about you get it right 3 hours from now and then we'll talk about tomorrow.
    It's the dark arts of the science world. I'd rather look out from my window and see what's going on, check the radar from the weather sites, and make my own predictions.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Energizer Bunny Array Resonance's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

How come the emoticon keyphrases are so broken on this board? I'm almost ready to stop using them because it's too much effort to open the panel and hunt them down every time. >[
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

The circle of torment just doesn't effing stop. My god.

Farfle Farfle
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Ginkgo

Kidney stones pass like a camel through the eye of a needle. Drink your H2o kiddies, unless you want to have an illegitimate kid through your weehole. H2O is like condoms for that.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post

Well extrapolate that even further and you get global warming and climate change on a larger scale, also being predicted. Are you saying that they're useless because you can foresee the day's weather yourself, or because they're sometimes inaccurate? They give 2 week forecasts, you know..