User Tag List

Page 2836 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 183623362736278628262834283528362837283828462886293633363836 ... LastLast
Results 28,351 to 28,360 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

garbage

These dogs moved in. I'm not sure what to do with them. I'm just kind of staring at them and they're staring at me.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    These dogs moved in. I'm not sure what to do with them. I'm just kind of staring at them and they're staring at me.
    Lol awesome! How did dogs just move in?

Dogs are not hard to please. Just scratch their ears, throw sticks for them and take them for walks.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Lol awesome! How did dogs just move in?

Dogs are not hard to please. Just scratch their ears, throw sticks for them and take them for walks.
    The fiancee brought them with her. So I've known them for a few years, but I don't think I've ever been alone with them like this.

She finally moved them here, and she had to leave right when I came home today, leaving them in my care. My cat (who I can't find right now--she's rightfully hidden herself until she gets all comfortable) is fine with just doin' her thing. Dogs, though, I don't know what the hell. The best thing is when they drink water and then start panting and sneeze while they're panting. They do other things too, I guess, but that's what sticks out to me.

The dogs are cool, though, and they're all behavey and stuff. They listen! I already managed to land a toy in the gutter, which they tried to find for a little while and then promptly forgot about.

There. That's my story about dogs.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    The fiancee brought them with her. So I've known them for a few years, but I don't think I've ever been alone with them like this.

She finally moved them here, and she had to leave right when I came home today, leaving them in my care. My cat (who I can't find right now--she's rightfully hidden herself until she gets all comfortable) is fine with just doin' her thing. Dogs, though, I don't know what the hell. The best thing is when they drink water and then start panting and sneeze while they're panting. They do other things too, I guess, but that's what sticks out to me.

The dogs are cool, though, and they're all behavey and stuff. They listen! I already managed to land a toy in the gutter, which they tried to find for a little while and then promptly forgot about.

There. That's my story about dogs.

Ahh that makes sense... they didn't just move in on their own lol.

That's a good story, I like it.

My blog:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I should not have eaten those chocolates. I need to start eating well again; I kind of feel like crap. I don't have time or energy to cook or make healthy food because I'm so beat from Fest, but then it's a vicious cycle because eating bad food just makes me feel more sluggish. Ugh.

My blog:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Hey TypoC. The most incredibly random thing ever happened to me earlier today, and I think I'll tell you about it.

I was on my near-daily walk earlier, when a bunch of teenagers on a golf cart started quite obviously following me. Occasionally they would overtake me, turn around ahead, and pass by waving, only to turn around again and start following me again. Keep in mind that I don't know these people.

Eventually they pull up along side me in their golf cart and match my speed. Perplexed, I pull off my headphones and awkwardly say "Hi...". They respond in kind, and I ask "Uhh, do you need something?" or something like that, I can't quite remember. They respond "Nah, we're just harassing you because we have nothing better to do with our lives." I respond "Okay...?" (Yes, I'm very witty.)

They then proceed to ask me a bunch of random questions of an increasingly personal nature, and I decide to play along. We then had a conversation for a majority of the rest of my walk (Albeit a fairly one-sided one). Apparently, we're now friends, or so their last comment of "We're friends now." leads me to believe. The whole exchange was incredibly amusing.

So, anyways. Thank you, random high-schoolers with a golf cart and nothing better to do. You officially made my day.

MBTI
    ISFP

We've officially broken up. Oddly, I feel relieved . . . he'll be happy and maybe I'll figure out why I'm so fucked up.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

make's ya hungry, doesn't it? they're sea penises, or gaebul, a type of echiura (spoon worm) and are often eaten in the above raw, flaccid glorious state . . . i don't even want to imagine what the texture of something like this would be like. the irony is that these are all females, the male spoon worm tends towards being considerably smaller than the female, sometimes even mere milimeters in length! he resides within the nephridium (something like kidney's for invertebrates), sometimes even 10-20 males, and waits for the opportunity to fertilize the female's eggs. the sex of the worm isn't determined at fertilization, rather, maleness is induced by contact with an adult female's proboscis (the organ the animal uses to feed). now if that isn't a mix of structure and chaos . . . man, what would be?

it's weird you know, maybe cause it's all been falling apart steadily while i go fucken nuts over the last two or so weeks, shit, i've lost track of time . . . and i think he's possibly going to start dating this chick, and you know, i'd be happy for it . . . cause they work well together. i feel fine, cause a chapter closed, and it's time to rebuild and move on.
    Random Thought Thread Attached Images
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

GAMEDAY BITCHES!!!!!

Go Gators!!!!

(also fuck Tennessee)

Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Hello again most successful thread I've ever created

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    2 wrongs don't make a right, 2 Wrights make an airplane.