User Tag List

Page 2818 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 181823182718276828082816281728182819282028282868291833183818 ... LastLast
Results 28,171 to 28,180 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Array Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

is this thread supposed to emulate twitter?
    we fukin won boys

garbage

Welp, funding in danger. Gotta hold off on "doing whatever I want to do, all the time" for a little while

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I wonder if generating stats is something the admins/mods can do at a keystroke, it'd be interesting to see which parts of the forum attract more attention on the grounds of things like sex and age, like if the politics threads really are a magnet for young, male, libertarian-capitalist Americans, while women are all attracted to discussing relationships, who're the greatest users of the blogs by MBTI function, which threads or parts of the forum generate conflict and which appear to be the antidote.

I'm going to spend a good part of today out in the sunshine, had a difficult week but I'm actually feeling remarkably stoic about it. Feeling good actually. Perhaps my blood sugars are stablising better than I'd hoped for.

MBTI
    ISFP

im freaking out. im just in limbo right now. god its over, but it just sorta drags out in a way as well, and i dont know, dude, im always ambivalent emotionally. its just muh thing. sometimes i think i just would be happier if it was over, truly done with. yet other times, i just panic hardcore at the thought of it. i just feel like shit and crazy. dont mind the crazy person.

i also have a pimple the size of the moon on my chin that throbs and hurts.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    im freaking out. im just in limbo right now. god its over, but it just sorta drags out in a way as well, and i dont know, dude, im always ambivalent emotionally. its just muh thing. sometimes i think i just would be happier if it was over, truly done with. yet other times, i just panic hardcore at the thought of it. i just feel like shit and crazy. dont mind the crazy person.

i also have a pimple the size of the moon on my chin that throbs and hurts.
    God is over? God's never over.

Does anyone know any way that you could create an audio recording and transfer it to your kindle? I was thinking about creating some audiobooks of books which I want to study, not just read, and listening to them while at the gym?

Its for personal use and I dont plan to share them or anything.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    God is over? God's never over.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ISFP

"If only there were evil people somewhere, insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?" --Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn