User Tag List

Page 2816 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 181623162716276628062814281528162817281828262866291633163816 ... LastLast
Results 28,151 to 28,160 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

garbage

"May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation in return."

Oh sh--

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    !!!

Such a fountain of knowledge is your trade I see. All sinewy seas and fluid flights of light.
    The fountain is cursed, for once tasted it shall forevermore remain elusive until it is a shadow of a memory, a taste of dreams past and lost loves' whispers.

Sniffles

DUKE 2012!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Hi peoPle I like you what is up

figsfiggyfigs

I'm kinda in-love with this.

Also

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Strange. My mood seems to greatly affect how my thoughts work, and, to some extent, my mood can affect my personality. More so than the common "I'm in a bad mood, don't bother me." change that sometimes affects otherwise sociable people. That's not what I'm talking about. My mood actually seems to change me to some extent. I look back at some of my posts when I was in one mood, and I genuinely can't believe I posted whatever it was. Or sometimes, I actually can't understand how I came upon that conclusion/thought/opinion. I feel like I'm lying in my posts, but at some point I genuinely did believe what I said. It's really interesting, and I wish I could better understand it.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

@Oakysage I see you swiping my high scores!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    @Oakysage I see you swiping my high scores!

MBTI
    ISFP

eeeech. it just all sucks. im just being a crazy fucker. seriously. crazy fucker. why shouldnt he end up with someone like that? shes amazing. how the fuck can i compete with her and she's been after his junk for ages now . . . i know shes giving him tender, love and care in his 'time of need'. and god damn. i know i need to just concede defeat cause he'd be so much happier with her. she's a really good person, insanely smart (she has a doctoral degree in econometrics from NYU) and would make his life so much better, she's really emotionally and mentally healthy. i just need to go away. stop bothering. i messed up. there's just no making things right. all things end. if they didnt end badly, i guess they wouldnt end. it wouldve never lasted anyway. i just wasnt ever good enough.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    INFJ