User Tag List

Page 2814 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 181423142714276428042812281328142815281628242864291433143814 ... LastLast
Results 28,131 to 28,140 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post

I suspect that if you changed your name, you would be forever known as "the user who used to be Saturned".
    Pretty much.

I would also remove everyone from my list, change avatars, types, and posting styles... just to see what would happen.

And saying this and doing this are so very different.... I prefer just saying this.

*changes name to javo*

I suspect that if you changed your name, you would be forever known as "the user who used to be Saturned".
    She should pick a symbol and then would be known as The Poster Formerly Known As Saturned.

Just like
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Anew Leaf

So I have been thinking about this "what would life be like were I to be an echo."

I think it would be rather lovely, but perhaps redundant. Echoes may not last forever, but perhaps since time is relative... it would all slow down to where the simple act of one echo is like dancing through an entire year as a human. Each moment of song extending its sineous self out further. And perhaps that can be a way to live forever if the echo of an echo is echoed long enough to imbed itself into the ear cusp of a shell.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    yes, even if this is so, the stereotype is that amerians do not care about anything outside america, so by effectively having generally only politics discussion/news stories about america posted from the largely american forum members, it sorta proves a point. whenever i travel outside the US, one of the number one complaints i hear about americans is that we are incredibly americancentric to the point of acting as if all that matters is what happen within the US.
    As an American who has lived outside the US, I came to realize all this phenomenon really signifies is:

The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Pretty much.

I would also remove everyone from my list, change avatars, types, and posting styles... just to see what would happen.

And saying this and doing this are so very different.... I prefer just saying this.

*changes name to javo*

I have been overwritten!

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    She should pick a symbol and then would be known as The Poster Formerly Known As Saturned.

Just like

So I have been thinking about this "what would life be like were I to be an echo."

I think it would be rather lovely, but perhaps redundant. Echoes may not last forever, but perhaps since time is relative... it would all slow down to where the simple act of one echo is like dancing through an entire year as a human. Each moment of song extending its sineous self out further. And perhaps that can be a way to live forever if the echo of an echo is echoed long enough to imbed itself into the ear cusp of a shell.
    A beautiful thought!

An intimation of this echoic existence might have occurred if your post had double posted.

NPcomplete

sometimes i wish to do a name change since this user name was created on a whim.

but then i think of and i can't do it.

also, if i changed my name, no one would know who I am. D: and then I would be a bun alone.

I HAD to. :P

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post

I HAD to. :P
    Such a glorious song. Your transgression is noted and forgiven at the same time as you TREAD ON MY DREAMS.

Anew Leaf

A beautiful thought!

An intimation of this echoic existence might have occurred if your post had double posted.
    Sigh, the one time this site doesn't comply by being uncomplying.

NPcomplete

Such a glorious song. Your transgression is noted and forgiven at the same time as you TREAD ON MY DREAMS.
    I am Starlight Dream-Treader. It's in my nature.