User Tag List

Page 2812 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 181223122712276228022810281128122813281428222862291233123812 ... LastLast
Results 28,111 to 28,120 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

figsfiggyfigs

MBTI
    ISFP

the history and politics subforum seem really americancentric . . . i think it just kinda proves a point.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

black holes. how could they exist, considering what is known within physics about density when it rises to critical point? im just probably thinking about this wrong. im a pumpkin head. he says he forgives me, but he needs space, i just dont think a month will matter or change things . . . at least favorably to our staying together.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The point that this forum is based in the US and a pretty large percentage of its members are American? If so, I agree.

Edit: I don't understand your next post about black holes. Did you mean to post that somewhere else?

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It is the random thought thread...

I need coffee. And Ibuprofen.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    The point that this forum is based in the US and a pretty large percentage of its members are American? If so, I agree.

Edit: I don't understand your next post about black holes. Did you mean to post that somewhere else?
    yes, even if this is so, the stereotype is that amerians do not care about anything outside america, so by effectively having generally only politics discussion/news stories about america posted from the largely american forum members, it sorta proves a point. whenever i travel outside the US, one of the number one complaints i hear about americans is that we are incredibly americancentric to the point of acting as if all that matters is what happen within the US.

and the other post is related to the RANDOM THOUGHT of pondering time dilation as it approaches infinity and the effects this would have on the forming of a black hole. seriously, cant i have a fucken random thought in the random thought thread?

geez, why is it, so far, the only people that have become snarky dicks to me when i post on this forum are INFPs?

edit: ok i may be over reacting. im an infp, its what we do when stressed!! i didnt mean to misinterpret what could well be a totally neutral inquiry.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    geez, why is it, so far, the only people that have become snarky dicks to me when i post on this forum are INFPs?
    Because that's how we show our love?

MBTI
    ISFP

haha i dont know if i want to loved then. :P

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Because that's how we show our love?

Senior Member Array

I don't think there's any higher compliment than having an INTP 5 insist "we need to Skype more often."