User Tag List

Page 2790 of 6779 FirstFirst ... 179022902690274027802788278927902791279228002840289032903790 ... LastLast
Results 27,891 to 27,900 of 67787

Thread: Random Thought Thread

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I need a hug.

Oh and dinner, too.
    Here you go:

+

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post

That's not a healthy dinner, what are you trying to kill her?

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE HUGS!!

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    The concept is meaningless to Americans, darling.

MBTI
    INTJ

Dear Blog,

I don't hate everybody for real. They're just stupid and can't help it. It's more of a pity hate. Like scorn, but with more sighing.

Signed,

Forever alone.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    The concept is meaningless to Americans, darling.

I love that pic, I totally had a plan to get something like that at a time and eat it. Then I got sick and my diet is really important and I can have nothing like that. Still, its good to see other people enjoying themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I weep for you.
    Ha! You challenge my taste?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE HUGS!!
    Oh please! How can I feed someone in need of a hug asparagus? Are you trying to get me killed?

Unless...you want a hug too?

MBTI
    eSTP

Why am I awake at 7:40AM on a saturday? Especially when my little one is not at home this morning.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    ISFP

So I keep a glass jar that I collect any insects in, and I end up releasing them outdoors when I get the chance. I know it isn't very rational or logical . . . but I seem unable to stop myself. You know what I think it is? In the scheme of things we're all quite obscure, yet despite a universe that had no great design for our existence, here we are . . . just are. If you pull back enough there is no reason for either bug or man to exist -- if I died tomorrow, if you died tomorrow, if this bug in the jar died right now . . . as far as the universe is concerned, it just is so infinitesimal as to make no difference, cause no great waves. So I feel a sorta kinship to the bug, it's strange I guess. We're connected by our insignificance and our compulsion to exist. I don't think the bug has intelligence past the most basic instinctual stuff. I don't view it as human-like. I just have this feeling of not wanting to kill it. Is that projecting? Does that come from some place of weakness? I don't know. Maybe part of it too is that I don't seem to have as strong a negative emotional reaction to bugs or things other people consider disgusting. Very little turns my stomach or makes me squeamish. I've often thought this is due to being not that smart.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet