User Tag List

  1. #27741
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Sigh. Every female on dating websites seem to want to have children.
    not true, i bet i can find 5 females who don't want children including myself.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #27742
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    every male on dating websites seems to just want sex
    Haha.
    You might be able to change their minds, who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    not true, i bet i can find 5 females who don't want children including myself.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

  3. #27743
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Haha.
    You might be able to change their minds, who knows.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole
    I know what a hyperbole is, don't post stupid hyperboles if you don't want someone to answer them literally.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #27744
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default


  5. #27745
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I know what a hyperbole is, don't post stupid hyperboles if you don't want someone to answer them literally.

  6. #27746
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    oh congratulations, i can post a picture too:
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #27747
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,929

    Default


  8. #27748
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    o.O His body looks bizarre. Also, what a gross kitchen. Why would anyone contact him when he has a kitchen that looks like that.

    Ok, wait, it's NOT a kitchen... it's some place else that looks like a kitchen to me for some reason.

  9. #27749
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    My first day off of 3: having trouble destressing. I had such high ambitions for Doing All The Things, but no follow through as yet.

    Perhaps that is the duty of day 2.

    I have, at least, slept some. An 8 hour chunk and then awake for 6 hours and then asleep for 4. Lexi gave me advice for tea for sleeping. Trying that tonight.

  10. #27750
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    My first day off of 3: having trouble destressing. I had such high ambitions for Doing All The Things, but no follow through as yet.

    Perhaps that is the duty of day 2.

    I have, at least, slept some. An 8 hour chunk and then awake for 6 hours and then asleep for 4. Lexi gave me advice for tea for sleeping. Trying that tonight.
    If her recommended blend has nightshade in it, don't try it!

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 08:53 PM
  2. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 838
    Last Post: 11-21-2017, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO