User Tag List

Page 2740 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 174022402640269027302738273927402741274227502790284032403740 ... LastLast
Results 27,391 to 27,400 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Page 3!

I await in anxious joyful hope that you enjoy them tooooooo.

Ps. I may need help in naming someone for that project I told you about. So long as the name isn't lame.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post

I await in anxious joyful hope that you enjoy them tooooooo.

Ps. I may need help in naming someone for that project I told you about. So long as the name isn't lame.
    I think I will. I mean... I am already so.. :more wizfreaks:

HA! So we have names already. This is excellent! Boy? Girl? Hmmm..

Anew Leaf

I think I will. I mean... I am already so.. :more wizfreaks:

HA! So we have names already. This is excellent! Boy? Girl? Hmmm..
    Yay!!!!!

Ps the book is kinda violent. O.o I should probably have said that first. But you know me. Romance trumps all.

Also of course it is time for names. Names are important. I'm trying to figure out if I should give both the same name or make them a part of a whole. Christopher = Chris and Topher. Etc.

I always spend way too much time on names. I also like the idea of giving nouns as names because I find it fun but then I think maybe I am descending into typical behavior for such things and I must be unique!!!

Also sawyer is staring at a spot above us.

NPcomplete

Yay!!!!!

Ps the book is kinda violent. O.o I should probably have said that first. But you know me. Romance trumps all.

Also of course it is time for names. Names are important. I'm trying to figure out if I should give both the same name or make them a part of a whole. Christopher = Chris and Topher. Etc.

I always spend way too much time on names. I also like the idea of giving nouns as names because I find it fun but then I think maybe I am descending into typical behavior for such things and I must be unique!!!

Also sawyer is staring at a spot above us.
    Hahahah it's ok. I doubt they are THAT violent...

Chris and Topher .. heheh I don't know. It sounds familiar but maybe it's because I've thought of such things before.

Sawyer is waiting for the signal to pounce on you. :panic:

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

why are people assholes, you try to be nice but they're assholes i mean just because you have one doesn't mean you have to be one
    by @magpie

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    why the fuck are humans so filthy, dammit.
    Alabama: Gulf Shores Public Beach
    Alabama: Gulf State Park Pavilion
    Pretty good, seeing as how Katrina and the BP oil spill thing ruined these for a little while there

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Been receiving a good amount of messages/winks on a dating site, but none of the women seem compatible. Most of them are quite doable, but I'm searching for an intellectual equal.

Anew Leaf

Hahahah it's ok. I doubt they are THAT violent...

Chris and Topher .. heheh I don't know. It sounds familiar but maybe it's because I've thought of such things before.

Sawyer is waiting for the signal to pounce on you. :panic:
    Twas just an example of what I was trying to convey. I have already moved on to theme names.

Sawyer is staring at ghosts again. He creeps me out. I preferred my life sans an animal who stares at spots with its hackles raised and the purr gone.

NPcomplete

Twas just an example of what I was trying to convey. I have already moved on to theme names.

Sawyer is staring at ghosts again. He creeps me out. I preferred my life sans an animal who stares at spots with its hackles raised and the purr gone.
    Can't wait!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Sawyer's fighting hard against his feline-human-eater nature to protect you.

Anew Leaf

Can't wait!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Sawyer's fighting hard against his feline-human-eater nature to protect you.
    I am thinking names based on cloud types and flowers and trees and mountains. :3 (Gives me an excuse to research wikipedia for 10 hours.)

Sawyer is.... so dumb at times though. Last night he was on my bed when I was reading and he stretched and rolled slightly onto his back and off the bed. The SURPRISE on his face = priceless and his tiny yelp when he landed = hahahahahahahah

He's so graceless, which makes sense since he is mine. I walk into walls on a regular basis.