User Tag List

Page 2739 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 173922392639268927292737273827392740274127492789283932393739 ... LastLast
Results 27,381 to 27,390 of 67846

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #27381
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    I'm watching Supersize Me! and I think I should watch this at least annually to remind me that fast food is bad.

  2. #27382
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Why, oh why, would the pharmaceutical companies make an anti-nausea pill (Phenergan) taste like monkey arse??? Last time I tried to take it because I was vomiting... it made me vomit.

    /irony
    Welcome back!

  3. #27383
    ... Array Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Hahaha, I love it when my conversations with myself take an amusing turn.
    ...

  4. #27384
    Finis Array Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Why, oh why, would the pharmaceutical companies make an anti-nausea pill (Phenergan) taste like monkey arse??? Last time I tried to take it because I was vomiting... it made me vomit.

    /irony
    Hmm...they used to make suppositories. I think they phased them out?

    My random thought: Pleurisy really freaking sucks.

  5. #27385
    LL P. Stewie Array Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,513

    Default

    I really don't like it when a restaurant manager implies I'm a liar. That lack of trust can really ruin a meal.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  6. #27386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    I really don't like it when a restaurant manager implies I'm a liar. That lack of trust can really ruin a meal.
    ...what does that say about the business you're running?
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEdXhH97Z7E"].[/YOUTUBE]
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  7. #27387
    LL P. Stewie Array Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    ...what does that say about the business you're running?
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEdXhH97Z7E"].[/YOUTUBE]
    LOL

    Awesome
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  8. #27388
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Last night and tonight I read a new book. Oh how glorious it is to lose my mind for awhile in someone elses world.

    I wish I could stay longer but suh things are always finite.

  9. #27389
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Last night and tonight I read a new book. Oh how glorious it is to lose my mind for awhile in someone elses world.

    I wish I could stay longer but suh things are always finite.
    Page 3!

  10. #27390
    lurking Array Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    In practice, the theory is different.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 629
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:51 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO