User Tag List

Page 2725 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 172522252625267527152723272427252726272727352775282532253725 ... LastLast
Results 27,241 to 27,250 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    My anticipation is nearly palpable.
    you won't know when it will happen but it will... the nyan nyan nyan in my head right now

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Was there an ambiguous period between the revelation and the divorce?
    A short one, I believe. Oh yeah, the father's girlfriend was already pregnant, too.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I wanted to create an ENTJ/INTJ thread. But then realized,
    A: The entjs probably won't be patient enough to discuss half of the things that will come up regarding functions, it can only be interesting for so long.
    B: The ENFPS will also attempt to steal the INTJs out of the conversations, and lure them to the ENFP thread.
    C: There is just not enough ENTJs to give input.
    What topic did you have in mind?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Hahah, Amazon.com is amusing. A manga I bought on there a while back for like... 3 dollars, is now listed for over 200 dollars.

I wonder if they actually sell any when the price is that high, it seems like a waste of time to post that kind of price.

garbage

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Oh man, is this from that website that removed Garfield from all the frames so that Jon just looks like a crazy person? I fucking love these.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Oh man, is this from that website that removed Garfield from all the frames so that Jon just looks like a crazy person? I fucking love these.
    That's fucking awesome
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    That's fucking awesome
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

It's amazing that people continue to mistake me for a teenager. I'm a good way into my twenties now, and recent years certainly haven't left me untarnished.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    It's amazing that people continue to mistake me for a teenager. I'm a good way into my twenties now, and recent years certainly haven't left me untarnished.
    I get that a lot. I was at Olive Garden, and the waitress was pouring a small sample of the house wine for everyone to try. I held out my wine glass, and she chuckled. She thought I was making a joke. I had to show her my ID.

I suppose I could make an effort to dress a little 'older', which would likely solve it. The combination of being only 5'2, and having a tendency to wear hoodies and batman t-shirts will do that.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~