User Tag List

Page 2710 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 171022102610266027002708270927102711271227202760281032103710 ... LastLast
Results 27,091 to 27,100 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I just sat down and realized how bad i needed to pee, i refuse to get back up i'll just hold it.
    that didn't work so well :/
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FireShield98 View Post
    Actually, while my older brother gave me CDs of just Blink-182, just Zebrahead, and just Green Day, he also gave me a CD with songs from a lot of different bands that he thought I might like. Some of those songs happened to be by The All-American Rejects,-. But I'm not planning on getting any more songs by them right now, so I'm not going to like them on Facebook (if I like them enough to buy more songs later, I might like them as well as other bands on that CD, but not right now, especially since I just spent about $100 buying all the Blink-182 and Zebrahead albums on iTunes).
    Eh, don't you have anything more relevant to focus on?
    Last edited by Patches; 08-15-2012 at 03:54 PM.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    I heard a lame joke involving that fruit the other day. Also a movie quote.
    What was the joke?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

*sigh* i think i need to work on communicating better either that or people are just morons and can't help it
    by @magpie

MBTI
    eSTP

Its interesting when you allow people to come back in your life when you know exactly how things will workout. Its like you dont fear anything because you already know whats gonna play out. I did this with my ex after we seperated. Its like the path your going down is the path your gonna go down because the other person doesnt change. So you adapt and change essentially following the path you were on before.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Okay, yeah, I got drunk in spite of myself. Fuckin' A. Oh well. At least I got the pleasure of seeing some idiots at the bar make asses of themselves doing interpretive dance to lousy 90s song covers. Also, I got to meet some crazy Brits who apparently didn't know better than to go to the fucking bar that I frequent, which is complete shit. Oh well. They told me that the British version of The Office was "bollocks" and that they loved Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother.

Good night, all in all.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Okay, yeah, I got drunk in spite of myself. Fuckin' A. Oh well. At least I got the pleasure of seeing some idiots at the bar make asses of themselves doing interpretive dance to lousy 90s song covers. Also, I got to meet some crazy Brits who apparently didn't know better than to go to the fucking bar that I frequent, which is complete shit. Oh well. They told me that the British version of The Office was "bollocks" and that they loved Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother.

Good night, all in all.
    What did you have to drinkz?

Sometimes I think the human brain is an asshole, awesome dreams it forgets, terrible nightmares it remembers forever.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Sometimes I think the human brain is an asshole, awesome dreams it forgets, terrible nightmares it remembers forever.
    Blame God.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Blame God.
    Why blame?