User Tag List

Page 2703 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 170322032603265326932701270227032704270527132753280332033703 ... LastLast
Results 27,021 to 27,030 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

I'm worried about a friend of mine, awh well, will check them in the morning.

At work I hate my laptop, there is something wrong with it and every five minutes when typing the cursor jumps and you end up typing in the middle of script or something you just wrote when replying to e-mails. Also HP keyboard lay outs are rubbish.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

One of the things I've learned by spending a lot of time both on this forum and a more conservative forum is that groupthink really isn't a substitute for actually thinking, and it's very important to expose yourself to the "opposite team" just so you can realize that you should probably keep taking in information.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Wondering what I'm going to do this Saturday on my birthday. My birthday hasn't fell on a Saturday since 2007.

Senior Member Array

Happy birthday.

If you can't think of anything good to do on Saturday in the next couple days you'll have another six years to think about it.

MBTI
    GONE

It's only 8:24pm and the forum seems to be going to bed. Now who am I gonna debate with? Ah right, the homophobe right-winters on Facebook. Whoohoo! There's always a party when the internet's on!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Sweet merciful jesus, I wish I could eat shit like that. @YWIR. Please make this. Substitute the jelly on top for Nutella. Report back to me.

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

A trainee of the federal government institution where I used to work at just posted a facebook pic showing her seated on the boss' chair with her feets over the table, ''like a boss''. A person asked her ''Don't your bosses have facebook?'' to which she answered ''I don't have them added''. But the dumb trainee had made the post public. I went through a moment and decided to warn her. She removed the pic, but the image lasted 1-2hours there.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Sweet merciful jesus, I wish I could eat shit like that. @YWIR. Please make this. Substitute the jelly on top for Nutella. Report back to me.

Omfg. On it!!!

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This is so damn cool, I want one.

"Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma