User Tag List

Page 2702 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 170222022602265226922700270127022703270427122752280232023702 ... LastLast
Results 27,011 to 27,020 of 67638

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

instead of standing with fixed feet, why can't Reason be more like this?

instead it cooly asks that we strip the wings from a struggling butterfly...
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

@Saturned:

That's quite a scary-looking spider! You fought well against these arachnoid invaders! Good tactical decision to deploy chemical weapons right at the start of the battle.

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Sigh... If you don't want to listen to the suggestions the helpdesk has to fix your issue, don't call the helpdesk... And when I tell you what you need to do and you choose not to do it, don't call me worthless because I'm not going to hold your hand and do it for you. Hand holding is what got you in this issue to begin with....

WALMART

i met the most amazing woman last night

now i'm over contemplating what to do with her number.... i feel like i'm in high school again.

I can fight spiders alright but I had a bee or something resembling it the size of a bloudy robin red breast invade my damn office today, going to have to buy some kind of chemical weapons and traps for these things.

I mean while I was terrorised trying to figure out what the hell to do a huge wasp of a thing almost flew in too but I figure it saw the bee thing and was like "holy mother of F**k!!" I'm out of here and buzzed off.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    When the forum slows down I can rely on fb for virulent never ending arguments with homophobic racist fundies and misguided queers. Fun.
    Like czecze you and I cant live the same life simultaneously the flux capacitor will give out or something.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

So I went to the art museum and randomly decided to pop into the theater that's attached because they were advertising a puppet show, and I thought it would be marionettes because there was a special exhibit for them elsewhere in the museum, but it ended up being some retarded "lantern show" that made me feel like I was in a David Lynch film. The whole thing was absurd. It was called "Alonzo's Lullaby" by some art organization called Nana Project.

Also, I experienced the absurdity of a Patti Smith photography exhibit that was comprised of a collection of mediocre polaroids of her friends, Virginia Woolf's bed, and the Pope's slippers. It was just so funny watching people looking thoughtfully at this crap as if trying desperately to figure out what it is that made someone think there was value enough in it to put it in a museum.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Senior Member Array

The office building I work in is a little weird in that the first floor is a sort of half-basement. The ground level ('grade') is three-to-four feet above the level of the interior floor. Consequently the windows are at about my eye level when sitting down.

Right now there's a wascally wabbit munching on grass outside mine. I'm not sure whether I should pity the poor rabbit for being stuck outside in the rain or envy him/her. I wonder if the rabbit pities me for being stuck inside.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Well fuck me:

No one told me they do that!!!