User Tag List

First 1692192592672682692702712793193697691269 Last

Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 72194

Phantonym

I wonder if there's a way to do multiple copy/paste, like if I use ctrl+C to copy one thing, I could use some other combination to copy another thing at the same time and the do the ctrl+V for that first thing and again, some other combination to paste another. That would be neat, I like being fast and efficient. Ha. Or maybe there is but I'm not aware of it

Dali

I've just realised, after getting back home a few hours ago, that I've been mugged and both my laptops (and my flatmate's high-tech digital camera) are gone.

I'm surprisingly unperturbed.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My new Vibram Five Fingers KSO are AWESOME! I'm never wearing another kind of shoe again!

...I wonder how this will work out when winter comes around though.
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    My new Vibram Five Fingers KSO are AWESOME! I'm never wearing another kind of shoe again!

...I wonder how this will work out when winter comes around though.
    Congrats! You can try to get those toe socks, see if that will help. I use them for beach running so the sand doesn't get in my feet, but they're pretty toasty too.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

job applications, how I hate you...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Congrats! You can try to get those toe socks, see if that will help. I use them for beach running so the sand doesn't get in my feet, but they're pretty toasty too.
    I was considering those toe socks, I dunno if they would help since they would have to be really thin to be comfortable. It won't hurt to try it.

What color are yours? I got the black ones, naturally.

What are they like when they get wet? Does the water stay trapped in them? I've yet to go swimming in them... but I want to. I live right by a river.

I just love these for the sentimental value too. These babies are one of the first things I've been excited about in a very long time.
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I just clicked a question on a job survey saying YES to "I like rules because they give me guidance" :yim_rolling_on_the_
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Previously I had yellow/grey but just two days ago the store that supplies them around here had the black ones, and I got those too, as my yellow ones I had gotten a size too small. So now I can finally wear them out without looking completely absurd

They breathe really well so they're fine when wet, and don't absorb a lot of the water, although I haven't tried swimming with them.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    I've just realised, after getting back home a few hours ago, that I've been mugged and both my laptops (and my flatmate's high-tech digital camera) are gone.

I'm surprisingly unperturbed.
    Burgled. I meant burgled.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

not cool... not cool at all! :horor: