User Tag List

Page 2688 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 168821882588263826782686268726882689269026982738278831883688 ... LastLast
Results 26,871 to 26,880 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I thought I was safe here.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FireShield98 View Post
    Yes, I realize that. That was added for humor to emphasize how ridiculous of a decision it was.
    You're starting to sound like an INTJ.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    You're starting to sound like an INTJ.
    I've always been an INTJ.

Senior Member Array

You know, I didn't reveal any information pertaining to [the person I was writing about], yet the almighty mods decided that the thread I created earlier to explain why the "Shyness" thread was deleted went against what they told me about not saying anything further about [the person I was writing about].

What I find odd is that that thread wasn't talking about her much at all, but more focused on the "Shyness" thread (which it was supposed to be). I was accused of "initiating dialogue about her," yet I was not the one who initiated it (that would be @INTP and @Marmotini). To me it just seems like @highlander is in a bad mood.

I was also told that I will not be allowed to create another thread like the "Shyness" thread, even though I agreed to not reveal her name or any information about her that is even remotely personal. This is completely ridiculous to me, but since I have no power over this situation, I have to comply.

Please don't respond to this post (at least not publicly), because I fear that I will be blamed for "initiating dialogue about her" again if anything like that comes up, even if it's not my fault, since the mods have the power to do whatever they want no matter how unfair or ridiculous it is, and there is absolutely no way to resist.

Ginkgo

You know, I didn't reveal any information pertaining to [the person I was writing about], yet the almighty mods decided that the thread I created earlier to explain why the "Shyness" thread was deleted went against what they told me about not saying anything further about [the person I was writing about].

What I find odd is that that thread wasn't talking about her much at all, but more focused on the "Shyness" thread (which it was supposed to be). I was accused of "initiating dialogue about her," yet I was not the one who initiated it (that would be @INTP and @Marmotini). To me it just seems like @highlander is in a bad mood.

I was also told that I will not be allowed to create another thread like the "Shyness" thread, even though I agreed to not reveal her name or any information about her that is even remotely personal. This is completely ridiculous to me, but since I have no power over this situation, I have to comply.

Please don't respond to this post (at least not publicly), because I fear that I will be blamed for "initiating dialogue about her" again if anything like that comes up, even if it's not my fault, since the mods have the power to do whatever they want no matter how unfair or ridiculous it is, and there is absolutely no way to resist.

Hello there.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I made that post more to reveal the unfairness of the mods than to explain what happened to the thread (though explaining about the thread was part of the reason).

Senior Member Array

I made that post more to reveal the unfairness of the mods than to explain what happened to the thread (though explaining about the thread was part of the reason).
    Let me try this again.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Let me try this again.

Why?

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

@93JC I'm good at lip reading, you didn't need to change the picture.

Senior Member Array

You don't seem very good at it.

Here, let me make it bigger for you.

Theeeeere you go, that make it easier? (<----- a rhetorical question, meaning don't answer it)