User Tag List

Page 2687 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 168721872587263726772685268626872688268926972737278731873687 ... LastLast
Results 26,861 to 26,870 of 67731

Thread: Random Thought Thread

defying your expectations Array SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Nope, already tested it.

Erm, quoting someone in a signature, that is.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    You are sooooooooooooooooo fucked if you're not up by now.
    Haha, no worries. I got up in time and am at work. And thanks @prplcknz. You're the best <3
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Its easier working to your strengths when you've a clue what they are.

I am going to restyle my image, its coincidence its happening now, no I dont have seventy pound for a pair of trousers despite those looking well.

You made charm more of a swear word than it already was, even if its less work I feel that complient was really an insult and the hell I've had to do with things I dont know anything about anyway.

I want to beat the crap out of whoever scratched up my car, I want other dreams to come true too, like a nice lotto win allowing me to go visit friends or my ex wanting to meet again. And I cant sleep

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

My little 4-year-old ENTJ just came in here asking me about some letters on the bed.

him: "Who are these for?"
    me: "They're mine."
    him: "Why aren't they opened yet?"
    me: "I dunno."
    him: *exasperated now* "This needs taking care of. Do you need me to read these for you?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Can't sleep, should sleep, can't sleep. I found out they have Roger & Ebert worst movie reviews 84-98 on You Tube. I wonder if they have Cop and a Half on Netflix.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Unhappy About the "About the "Shyness" Thread" Thread

You know, I didn't reveal any information pertaining to [the person I was writing about], yet the almighty mods decided that the thread I created earlier to explain why the "Shyness" thread was deleted went against what they told me about not saying anything further about [the person I was writing about].

What I find odd is that that thread wasn't talking about her much at all, but more focused on the "Shyness" thread (which it was supposed to be). I was accused of "initiating dialogue about her," yet I was not the one who initiated it (that would be @INTP and @Marmotini). To me it just seems like @highlander is in a bad mood.

I was also told that I will not be allowed to create another thread like the "Shyness" thread, even though I agreed to not reveal her name or any information about her that is even remotely personal. This is completely ridiculous to me, but since I have no power over this situation, I have to comply.

Please don't respond to this post (at least not publicly), because I fear that I will be blamed for "initiating dialogue about her" again if anything like that comes up, even if it's not my fault, since the mods have the power to do whatever they want no matter how unfair or ridiculous it is, and there is absolutely no way to resist.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FireShield98 View Post
    To me it just seems like highlander is in a bad mood.
    FYI, when a mod action is taken or you receive a message like that it is not one mod sharing his or her personal opinion or "being in a bad mood" but the result of careful deliberation and a joint decision of the moderation team.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    FYI, when a mod action is taken or you receive a message like that it is not one mod sharing his or her personal opinion or "being in a bad mood" but the result of careful deliberation and a joint decision of the moderation team.
    Yes, I realize that. That was added for humor to emphasize how ridiculous of a decision it was.

Invisible Jim at 16: