User Tag List

Page 2684 of 7154 FirstFirst ... 168421842584263426742682268326842685268626942734278431843684 ... LastLast
Results 26,831 to 26,840 of 71536

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Tell me you used this too:

You know, if you do old-fashioned shave, soften your beard with a nice warm washcloth and even use some Noxema for a facial before-hand.

Absolutely, I did. I always shave after I take a shower, else I'll use a warm washcloth. I know what's up in geriatric body care. Actually, I have no idea why we abanonded all that. It's superior, it produces less waste. I suppose the extra control you get makes it more dangerous. *shrug*

All of a sudden I'm having a vision of you with a straight razor at my throat.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

A student studying in Australia just opened an email to me with "G'day." When I was in Australia I never heard a single person say "G'day."
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I finally shot a Mosin-Nagant 91/30! Man, that thing was fun... for about 20 rounds... Now, it's the day after and I feel like someone beat the crap out of me yesterday... Wow that rifle has some kick. It actually left a bruise where I held the stock against my shoulder, haha; though I suppose that could have been from one of the other rifles I shot yesterday... Man, that was fun...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Some memories are better left untouched.

I wanted to treat myself to some comfort food and got some of those chicken fingers I loved as a kid and hadn't eaten in a long time. Well, they suck. Basically the consumer is conned. They consist mostly of bad breading and very little processed meat.

Damn you, relief Si, damn you! *shakes fist*
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Anew Leaf

The good news: I spent an hour and a half today working on my novel.

The Bad news: I didn't write anything that will actually be in the novel.

Conclusion: I came up with a bunch of fun ideas and hopefully some solutions to plot problems I was foreseeing. I feel concern that I only think I am doin something when in actuality I'm not because I have a gift for creating work for myself that doesn't do anything.

However, time shall tell what occurs. . I am excited nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    I finally shot a Mosin-Nagant 91/30! Man, that thing was fun... for about 20 rounds... Now, it's the day after and I feel like someone beat the crap out of me yesterday... Wow that rifle has some kick. It actually left a bruise where I held the stock against my shoulder, haha; though I suppose that could have been from one of the other rifles I shot yesterday... Man, that was fun...
    I'm so damn jealous of you right now.

Still not feeling 100%ers today. Going to go and check all the stupid post quotes now. So, so many notifications. I only really like the reps. Not the troll reps though.

When I was at the gym I was watching the olympics, it was cool, I pretended I could be fit one day Also pretended that I could be ship wrecked with Fidelia or others from the forum but that's just a sort of on going thing. Where is Fidelia? I hope she didnt get shipwrecked without me. She'll be running around the island in a pair of raggy shorts and designer coconut bikini top ranting about taxes to a football called Wilson.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Trying to remove Babylon Search...

Does anybody have any experience with this? I tried the obvious things, configurated a new starting page for Firefox, deinstalled babylon (don't even know how it got on my pc), serached for it under add-ons, searched the pc for babylon...nothing. I can't find it and yet every time I open a new tab it loads babylon search instead of google...

I should be working right now but every time I open a tab and see this stuff it just makes me angry and I'm afraid this stuff might actually cause some damage. A first google serach implies that other people are also having a heck of a time getting rid of this programm

EDIT: It only magically appeared less than 24 hours ago, I think, the last programm download should be a little older than that though.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Sigh. Thanks lady who makes the schedules at work.

I really wanted to work a 15 hour shift last night, get off work at 8am.... Only to have to go back in from 3pm to 9pm. THAT'S exactly how I wanted to spend my day.

*pops an ambien* Someone from the forum TYPE REAL LOUD to wake me up in 5 hours.

PATCHES I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT'S BEEN BUT HIIIIIIII WAKE UP WORKY WORK TIME!!!!!
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

So much uneaten food to dispose of before I leave. I feel terrible just throwing it away. Anyone got any suggestions for a more responsible way to dispose of it?