User Tag List

Page 2659 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 165921592559260926492657265826592660266126692709275931593659 ... LastLast
Results 26,581 to 26,590 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    "What is REAL?" asked the Rabbit one day, when they were lying side by side near the nursery fender, before Nana came to tidy the room. "Does it mean having things that buzz inside you and a stick-out handle?"
    "Real isn't how you are made," said the Skin Horse. "It's a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real."
    "Does it hurt?" asked the Rabbit.
    "Sometimes," said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. "When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."
    I love that story!

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

"What is REAL?" asked the Rabbit one day, when they were lying side by side near the nursery fender, before Nana came to tidy the room. "Does it mean having things that buzz inside you and a stick-out handle?"
    "Real isn't how you are made," said the Skin Horse. "It's a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real."
    "Does it hurt?" asked the Rabbit.
    "Sometimes," said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. "When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."
    "No," said the little prince. "I am looking for friends. What does that mean-- 'tame'?"

"It is an act too often neglected," said the fox. It means to establish ties."

"'To establish ties'?"

"Just that," said the fox. "To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world..."

"I am beginning to understand," said the little prince. "There is a flower... I think that she has tamed me..."

Ginkgo

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I wonder if monks kill mosquitoes.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I find it undeniably difficult to settle into the feeling that something is genuinely going well with a man.
    It is as though no stone must be left unturned, because that stone will be the bearer of all of the bad. Mm intuition demons, but are they warranted?
    I suppose they are warranted enough in my endless search to understand.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

NPcomplete

figsfiggyfigs

I have when I'm in a bad mood. It completely removes my ability to put up with things.

MBTI
    eSTP

I finally figured out what the :3 smiley is...my first attempts were...misplaced nipples(above the boobs)...balls where someone drew 2 little eyes above them...and a butt with dimples right above it.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Ginkgo

winston could strangle you with brocade if he wanted to.

This reminds me of:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0"]Run[/YOUTUBE]