User Tag List

Page 2653 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 165321532553260326432651265226532654265526632703275331533653 ... LastLast
Results 26,521 to 26,530 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

When I first got my kitten, he would always run when I started singing. Now, when I do, he runs from wherever he is in the house and flops down at my feet.

Either I have gotten better (looooooooooool) or he's making his move to go for my jugular when I least suspect it.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    When I first got my kitten, he would always run when I started singing. Now, when I do, he runs from wherever he is in the house and flops down at my feet.

Either I have gotten better (looooooooooool) or he's making his move to go for my jugular when I least suspect it.
    It's advanced Stockholm syndrome.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I haven't had any time to myself for 2 months... This feels GOOD!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

I am a dork.

Last night I had all of my lights off in my house when I was doing an email/website check. All of a sudden I could hear music faintly. I had no idea where it was coming from but I gave myself Permission to Freak Out. After running around my upstairs, turning on every light I possibly could find, I discovered that the music was only heard when I was in my den.

I finally realized that I still had my headset plugged into my computer and that's what I was hearing.

The real problem here is that you had all of the lights off.

I did some classical conditioning on him. Is his mouth watering too?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    It's advanced Stockholm syndrome.
    HAhaah. Seriously though.... Stockholm syndrome explains ALL!!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    The real problem here is that you had all of the lights off.

I did some classical conditioning on him. Is his mouth watering too?
    Well... I didn't even tell the other story because it's too dorky but yet here I am telling it. In my hurry to turn lights on, I decided to skip the hall light and instead run to my bedroom.... Where I forgot that I had previously closed my bedroom door in order to keep kittenface out of there. Luckily (ok due to previous experiences) I always run with an arm in front of me when I am doing this in the dark.

I never said I was common sense smart.

And.... Yes he IS salivating!!! You are banned from my home... Banned!!

NPcomplete

HAhaah. Seriously though.... Stockholm syndrome explains ALL!!
    Heheh I know.

Well... I didn't even tell the other story because it's too dorky but yet here I am telling it. In my hurry to turn lights on, I decided to skip the hall light and instead run to my bedroom.... Where I forgot that I had previously closed my bedroom door in order to keep kittenface out of there. Luckily (ok due to previous experiences) I always run with an arm in front of me when I am doing this in the dark.

I never said I was common sense smart.

And.... Yes he IS salivating!!! You are banned from my home... Banned!!

I've run into doors in the dark too, except I don't run with an arm in front of me.

Just don't try it with scissors!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Heheh I know.
    Hmm, this may be WHY we are friends. :horor:

Also, I used to get so emo over the typo in that emoticon and NOW I feel oddly fond of its inaccurate spelling.

Fortunately, delights me every time... and makes me forget everything...

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post

I've run into doors in the dark too, except I don't run with an arm in front of me.

Just don't try it with scissors!
    It only took me three times to learn that one!

I told this to a friend of mine about my Solution To Running In The Dark. And he looked at me and said, why don't you just turn a light on?

Simple solutions aren't half as much fun as Saturned Solutions!

Anew Leaf

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

We desperately need a word that combines both fruit and veggies into one succinct creation. Saying "I am chopping fruits and vegetables" takes far longer than it's needed. Normally, I would go to the Germans for such needs as they are brilliant with amazing words, but I suspect that in this case I would end up having to type MORE letters, not less.