User Tag List

Page 2644 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 164421442544259426342642264326442645264626542694274431443644 ... LastLast
Results 26,431 to 26,440 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Glycerine

Maybe people are worth it?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Ah, sage advice. I like that. Now that I've been ennealabled, I figure I may as well start incorporating it into my persona.
    It actually is.... It feeds into SP-domness quite well.

When the zombie apocalypse comes, I know who's house I am running my fool head off towards. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Maybe people are worth it?
    Yes, they are.

One gem will always outshine the dirt you had to excavate before it.

Glycerine

I think you are right. Who knew I would a world-class cynic by the age of 22?

Anew Leaf

I think you are right. Who knew I would a world-class cynic by the age of 22?
    Please keep in mind that what I wrote is what the idealistic side of me thinks.

The other side of me...................

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Please keep in mind that what I wrote is what the idealistic side of me thinks.

The other side of me...................
    Oh don't you ya worry..... my idealism is locked down in the deep dark crevices of my NF heart. hahaha. it alternates from aren't people the most awesomest things on the planet to can I please punch you out... thanks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    It actually is.... It feeds into SP-domness quite well.

When the zombie apocalypse comes, I know who's house I am running my fool head off towards. :3
    Yes, come over, but hurry. I have a very small arsonal, because I'm equally afraid of maming myself as I am of Zombie attack. But I have a mental list of people I know who could arm a militia. I'll be reading the light of my Coleman lantern and heated by my propane heater which I keep in case of power outages caused by the failure of complex machinery as a result of the return of the dominion of magic.

Anew Leaf

Oh don't you ya worry..... my idealism is locked down in the deep dark crevices of my NF heart. hahaha. it alternates from aren't people the most awesomest things on the planet to can I please punch you out... thanks.

Most excellent. I notice the dichtomy the strongest when I am driving. When I am Queen, their blood shall pave the streets anew.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Yes, come over, but hurry. I have a very small arsonal, because I'm equally afraid of maming myself as I am of Zombie attack. But I have a mental list of people I know who could arm a militia. I'll be reading the light of my Coleman lantern and heated by my propane heater which I keep in case of power outages caused by the failure of complex machinery as a result of the return of the dominion of magic.
    You sound quite prepared. I am impressed greatly. Make sure to stock up on lemon seeds because we will need lemonade in the new era. :3

Arts & Entertainment
    What is the cause of that problem?

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What is the cause of that problem?
    It's probably better to post this kind of thing under the "glitches" feedback thread since its less likes to be missed.

Where are you seeing that? On the normal forum display? It displays as a normal ampersand for me. However you just made me realize the inconsistency of using the word "and" versus the ampersand on all those forums. Although, I'm sure the ampersand was chosen to mock the A&E tv channel. That makes for an interesting predicament. Stick with consistency or the channel theme?

Anyway, does your computer display ampersands elsewhere? & & & &? Or is that the only one glitching out?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~