User Tag List

Page 2641 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 164121412541259126312639264026412642264326512691274131413641 ... LastLast
Results 26,401 to 26,410 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I'm not Trunks Array

I kinda want to stomp my feet on the floor right now..I just want to explode..

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Yeah well, the older you get, the more grateful you are for having lived. At least I would hope.

You think Angie isn't quite mature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont know who Angie is.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I hope you three are kidding; this photo is noticeably fake. I can't tell if you're all trolling eachother.
    Yepp, I assumed that the obviousness kinda was the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I have never heard or read of either in connection with Hitler, nor have I myself been interested in either for sexual reasons. It sounds like anti-propaganda: not only do they kill jews, they are also salirophiles.
    I think he asked his niece to pee on him, or something like that. And yes, the allied forces eagerly used anything they could get their hands on, which doesn't mean it did or didn't happen. I actually saw an old 1940s add yesterday for the book "I Was Hitler's Doctor" which promised scandalous inside scoops.

Anyway, gross as a golden shower might sound to many (including myself), I don't think it has too much overall significance. There seems to be a pattern of people with a lot of power desiring to surrender to a dominatrix or join a sect or whatnot in order to give up some of that power and responsibility. Humans are funny.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Earlier my family asked me to sharpen one of our kitchen knives, I'm apparently the go-to person in our family for blades... Anyways, I'm no professional, but I like to think I'm pretty good with a whetstone. I sharpened up the knife so that it's sufficiently sharp to cut paper (a basic sharpness test I tend to use).

...However, I then noticed how they handle the blades due to the fact that they are all pretty dull. That, paired with the fact that they throw all the knives in a drawer together instead of using a knife block, and the addition of the blade I just sharpened, leads me to believe that there may be a hospital visit in my family's future... I really need to find that knife block...

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Earlier my family asked me to sharpen one of our kitchen knives, I'm apparently the go-to person in our family for blades... Anyways, I'm no professional, but I like to think I'm pretty good with a whetstone. I sharpened up the knife so that it's sufficiently sharp to cut paper (a basic sharpness test I tend to use).
    what angle would you use for different kitchen knives? a chef tried showing me how, but he advised me 30°. i was later told this was more appropriate for an ax. :/
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    what angle would you use for different kitchen knives? a chef tried showing me how, but he advised me 30°. i was later told this was more appropriate for an ax. :/
    I go with approximately 23°, just make sure both sides of the blade are the same angle and you should be fine.

Basically, the shallower the angle, the sharper the knife, but the faster the edge will fold over.

I don't see any reason why 30° wouldn't work, it just wouldn't be as sharp, it would probably stay sharp longer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

-----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned Array

I know it's mind over matter and if I don't mind then it doesn't matter, but I mind and it matters!
    -Lady on FearFactor.