User Tag List

Page 2639 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 163921392539258926292637263826392640264126492689273931393639 ... LastLast
Results 26,381 to 26,390 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    LOL cougar almost implies sexual predator, like it would be the female version of the man who dates girls who are creepily too young for him, or uses women as ego-boosting sex trophies.

The age equation tends to be x/2 + 7. For example, that means if you're 20, it's appropriate for you to still date a 17 year old. If you're 32, going under 23 may seem inappropriate, like you're in different life stages. By 50 you can go as young as 32, but it makes sense because the PSYCHOLOGICAL difference in age tends to close more and more as you age.

There's a big difference between a 14 yo and a 20 yo. There's a big difference between a 33 yo and a 19 year old (usually) and there's all kinds of potential for manipulation on both sides, or just a lack of understanding. However by the time you're 44, you and a 29 yo may have plenty in common and could have a serious relationship.

This is all estimates of course, but I find it true in my recent experiences of having a FWB who was only 19. However, I don't consider myself a cougar because I'm not over 35, nor was I trolling around for manipulative sex with a younger man, it just happened to happen with one of my friends who I had already known for nearly two years. And I realized I'd have a much better relationship with a 28 yo or a 36 year old. He seems like a CHILD to me at times, not physically (he actually seems older physically, looks to be in his 20's) but his behavior...like, yeah, no.
    Psychological differences? I hear Hitler was psychologically a child. That's why he could never form a close relationship with a woman - he just wanted to crouch over his lover and poo all over her. Can you imagine working with a lunatic like that? No wonder his subordinates planned an inside job. Just being under his supervision would have been suffocating. Like poo! Doodoo manipulation. Imagine him just childishly snapping at the smallest little things and evading anything he didn't want to hear because he was too dumb or confused to process it. Would you ever be able to tolerate a man who was emotionally stunted like some sort of child?

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Psychological differences? I hear Hitler was psychologically a child. That's why he could never form a close relationship with a woman - he just wanted to crouch over his lover and poo all over her. Can you imagine working with a lunatic like that? No wonder his subordinates planned an inside job. Just being under his supervision would have been suffocating. Like poo! Doodoo manipulation. Imagine him just childishly snapping at the smallest little things and evading anything he didn't want to hear because he was too dumb or confused to process it. Would you ever be able to tolerate a man who was emotionally stunted like some sort of child?
    I'm not sure he was dumb, but he may have been emotionally stunted. And his usage of Fe for manipulation, charm, and cohesive social morality seems pretty adult to me, enough to be one of his top two functions, though the way he used it became unhealthy.

Maybe he was just an unhealthy Fe dom with inferior Ti. I think he had mental illness.

Did he really like to take a dump on his lovers? To me he seemed pretty sadistic, to put it mildly, and I can see that would bleed over into his romantic relationships.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Ginkgo

I'm not sure he was dumb, but he may have been emotionally stunted. And his usage of Fe for manipulation, charm, and cohesive social morality seems pretty adult to me, enough to be one of his top two functions, though the way he used it became unhealthy.

Maybe he was just an unhealthy Fe dom with inferior Ti. I think he had mental illness.

Did he really like to take a dump on his lovers? To me he seemed pretty sadistic, to put it mildly, and I can see that would bleed over into his romantic relationships.
    Either dump or peepee. I must have repressed the exact details.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Gross, mang.

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Ginkgo

Gross, mang.
    He just really wanted to be the Overman or something, you know? Unfortunately he didn't know that if he was a man, it would be impossible to be over himself.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

He just really wanted to be the Overman or something, you know? Unfortunately he didn't know that if he was a man, it would be impossible to be over himself.
    It would be easy to hate Hitler, but from accounts from one of his personal female secretaries, she said she viewed him as a father figure, and that he was a kind and hospitable host, and that he said goodbye to all of them before he went to go off himself.

I think he just had a very rigid nationalist morality, which was actually supported by the political climate of his times, he just took it to a sadistic extreme, and I know of a man who was interviewed one day was horrified when he finally realized how much of a sadist Hitler was, that he took pleasure from seeing images of torture, etc...like it sickened this man to come to this realization, even though he was part of the Nazi regime himself.

I think anyone who is stuck somewhere where they want to torment and kill other people as a hobby, and have delusions such as he did (like Germany can defeat Russia without proper winter clothes, lol) shows a definite lack of sanity, and perhaps an utter rejection of ...something.

Apparently even in the end, while he was in hiding, and Germany was falling apart around him, he was in the basement building epic imaginary model cities.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Ginkgo

It would be easy to hate Hitler, but from accounts from one of his personal female secretaries, she said she viewed him as a father figure, and that he was a kind and hospitable host, and that he said goodbye to all of them before he went to go off himself.

I think he just had a very rigid nationalist morality, which was actually supported by the political climate of his times, he just took it to a sadistic extreme, and I know of a man who was interviewed one day was horrified when he finally realized how much of a sadist Hitler was, that he took pleasure from seeing images of torture, etc...like it sickened this man to come to this realization, even though he was part of the Nazi regime himself.

I think anyone who is stuck somewhere where they want to torment and kill other people as a hobby, and have delusions such as he did (like Germany can defeat Russia without proper winter clothes, lol) shows a definite lack of sanity, and perhaps an utter rejection of ...something.

Apparently even in the end, while he was in hiding, and Germany was falling apart around him, he was in the basement building epic imaginary model cities.
    Oh yes, very rigid and black and white.

Oh, that hospitality veils something sinister though. I bet he was under the delusion that he was protecting people like his secretary, when he was really only protecting his dimly lit insecurities. Kind of like a gang mentality, where they jump in for you to conveniently be under their wing, only for you to be subject to having barbed wire twisted around your mind. Have you ever been familiar with gang activity?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Oh yes, very rigid and black and white.

Oh, that hospitality veils something sinister though. I bet he was under the delusion that he was protecting people like his secretary, when he was really only protecting his dimly lit insecurities. Kind of like a gang mentality, where they jump in for you to conveniently be under their wing, only to be subject to having barbed wire twisted around your mind. Have you ever been familiar with gang activity?
    Yes I do believe he thought he was protecting his secretary and in the beginning thought he was doing it all for the good of Germany. I do know that you can manipulate people socially, to offer them protection if they'll obey or be loyal to your group/cause, and yes I think this happens. A lot of women attempted suicide for him, and two of them actually succeeded, so I'm sure he had some incredible ability to draw people in, like...a cult leader...that sort of thing.

I tend to think of Hitler more as a cult leader, more of a highly educated and well-socialized Charles Manson, than a gang leader.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

o 0 8 oo

^Cell division
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

i believe the Teutonics are into teh peepee. @Nicodemus, can you offer any insight? (it's ok to be blunt)
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.