User Tag List

Page 2638 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 163821382538258826282636263726382639264026482688273831383638 ... LastLast
Results 26,371 to 26,380 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont know who Angie is.

Angelina Jolie.

That's like asking what zombies are.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    37 would be a cougar for a 20 year old. Or is he 21?

I think you have to be past 35 and do teh sex with men who are younger than half your age plus 7.
    Their hotness is calculated by Fahrenheit to Celsius?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post

Angelina Jolie.

That's like asking what zombies are.
    I know what zombis are but that could have been a reference to something else.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Their hotness is calculated by Fahrenheit to Celsius?
    LOL cougar almost implies sexual predator, like it would be the female version of the man who dates girls who are creepily too young for him, or uses women as ego-boosting sex trophies.

The age equation tends to be x/2 + 7. For example, that means if you're 20, it's appropriate for you to still date a 17 year old. If you're 32, going under 23 may seem inappropriate, like you're in different life stages. By 50 you can go as young as 32, but it makes sense because the PSYCHOLOGICAL difference in age tends to close more and more as you age.

There's a big difference between a 14 yo and a 20 yo. There's a big difference between a 33 yo and a 19 year old (usually) and there's all kinds of potential for manipulation on both sides, or just a lack of understanding. However by the time you're 44, you and a 29 yo may have plenty in common and could have a serious relationship.

This is all estimates of course, but I find it true in my recent experiences of having a FWB who was only 19. However, I don't consider myself a cougar because I'm not over 35, nor was I trolling around for manipulative sex with a younger man, it just happened to happen with one of my friends who I had already known for nearly two years. And I realized I'd have a much better relationship with a 28 yo or a 36 year old. He seems like a CHILD to me at times, not physically (he actually seems older physically, looks to be in his 20's) but his behavior...like, yeah, no.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm 33. See this is telling. I know to expect this in a way but still its a surprise to hear it when it comes.
    HAHAHA. I thought you were like 10-15-20 years older than me (10 years minimum).

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    HAHAHA. I thought you were like 10-15-20 years older than me (10 years minimum).
    But Marmie, surely you are in your late teens.

Clever. Clever. If you read this and know what I just did to the narrative writing this.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

But Marmie, surely you are in your late teens.

Clever. Clever. If you read this and know what I just did to the narrative writing this.
    I seem young for my age, even physically. My former 19 yo FWB was like "so you're about 24?" I'm like sure, however old you want me to be.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Ginkgo

I know what zombis are but that could have been a reference to something else.
    It's alright Lark. Angie, Angelina Jolie. Whatever. Words never hurt nobody. That's why Hitler hurt people with ideas. This kitten is infinity better than his supremacist ideas.

Am I right?

Behind the persistent persona of that ideologue hid a tiny little man.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Tired.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I can't tell if this is a "State the obvious" thing... but the leg on the right side of the picture is photoshopped in. There's no slit on that side of the dress, an the details of her legs (like the divets in her knee) are too exactly the same.
    I hope you three are kidding; this photo is noticeably fake. I can't tell if you're all trolling eachother.