User Tag List

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Idk. I said it was gravitating. Not that it was quite there... yet.
    I just dont see that as very old and I believe "cougars" are older women right?
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I just dont see that as very old and I believe "cougars" are older women right?
    Yeah.

What do you see as old? 4th tier Triple grandma status?

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    Tumblr has been an excellent source of neoteric, avant-garde quality works.

Tumblr has also been the source of some of the most tasteless garbage I hope to ever see. The above image isn't among the esteemed class of garbage I'm referring to, but I still find it a bit tasteless. Which is very odd considering my sense of humor and the many tasteless things I've laughed at. So why wasn't/isn't this funny????
    I dont find it funny. I found it interesting in so far as it contrasts the childish make believe of poison gas with the horrific reality but I dont think its art.

I kind of dont like anyone using pictures of atrocities like the holocaust in ways like that. Just me personally.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

Yeah.

What do you see as old? 4th tier Triple grandma status?
    I just think of "mature" or older women as in their forties, I dont think that thirties is that old but a lot of younger people I know talk about twenties and thirties like they are old. I'm in my thirties and can not afford to buy and live in a house of my own yet for instance.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I just think of "mature" or older women as in their forties, I dont think that thirties is that old but a lot of younger people I know talk about twenties and thirties like they are old. I'm in my thirties and can not afford to buy and live in a house of my own yet for instance.
    Wow I thought you were like 48, you seem like a crotchety old mang!

Ginkgo

Yeah well, the older you get, the more grateful you are for having lived. At least I would hope.

You think Angie isn't quite mature?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    Tumblr has been an excellent source of neoteric, avant-garde quality works.

Tumblr has also been the source of some of the most tasteless garbage I hope to ever see. The above image isn't among the esteemed class of garbage I'm referring to, but I still find it a bit tasteless. Which is very odd considering my sense of humor and the many tasteless things I've laughed at. So why wasn't/isn't this funny????
    Pokemon and the holocaust. Neither are as popular now as they were back then. I remember Masterball'ing my first Jew...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

37 is a cougar? For reals?
    37 would be a cougar for a 20 year old. Or is he 21?

I think you have to be past 35 and do teh sex with men who are younger than half your age plus 7. And be predatory about it. I don't think Demi Moore counts as a "cougar" for example, because she is married to Ashton Kutcher, even though she's like 50 and he's in his early to mid 30s.

Angelina is also not a cougar, but we could safely call her a "MILF."

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Wow I thought you were like 48, you seem like a crotchety old mang!
    I'm 33. See this is telling. I know to expect this in a way but still its a surprise to hear it when it comes.

Yeah well, the older you get, the more grateful you are for having lived. At least I would hope.

You think Angie isn't quite mature?
    I dont know who Angie is.