User Tag List

Page 2628 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 162821282528257826182626262726282629263026382678272831283628 ... LastLast
Results 26,271 to 26,280 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I should get dressed, get coffee and do something, but I'm pretty cozy here on the couch with this blanket.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

I have a real headache.

Beating up my INTJ type 8 brother in a boxing match on Kinect was surprisingly cathartic. Watching his reaction was absolutely priceless.

I know it's just a game ... but winning always feels good --- especially against my elder brother .... even better if it involves knocking him out .. even if it's make believe

Thinking about taking the Ray Bradbury writing challenge, one story a week, reviewed at the end of the year there will be 52 stories and they cant all be bad.

MBTI
    ISFP

I had a dream about these mushroom pillow bed things that were adaptive and intelligent, they'd conform to the absolute most comfy shape. Everyone would love the fungi pillows and tend to it with tender, love and care. All the while unaware that the fungi pillows had been sucking out their life energy and using it to power a monster satellite on the North Pole where the fungi's main consciousness resided watching Alien soap operas.

It's going to be a loooonng day. MMmm. I'm going to have a chocolate almond shake for breakfast. So addicted to chocolate.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    I had a dream about these mushroom pillow bed things that were adaptive and intelligent, they'd conform to the absolute most comfy shape. Everyone would love the fungi pillows and tend to it with tender, love and care. All the while unaware that the fungi pillows had been sucking out their life energy and using it to power a monster satellite on the North Pole where the fungi's main consciousness resided watching Alien soap operas.

It's going to be a loooonng day. MMmm. I'm going to have a chocolate almond shake for breakfast. So addicted to chocolate.
    I am both horrified and intrigued.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

I believe my addiction to spicy foods is beginning to get out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    I believe my addiction to spicy foods is beginning to get out of hand.
    You want endorphins!

Chocolate/exercise/sex. Pick your poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I am both horrified and intrigued.
    I am this way most of the time, not in response to posts particularly.

MBTI
    ISFP

You can begin any story with "At a farmer's market behind the rhubarb cart . . . "I mean really this can go fantasy (there lived a family of pickle stealing gnomes . . .), science fiction (on the distant planet of Omgog in the solar system Ghurstpooj . . .), mystery (her cold vacant stare looked out from a sea of tangled golden hair . . .), historical fiction (a young George Washington learned a valuable lesson, one that would stay with him the rest of his life . . . namely, don't go with strange men behind the rhubarb cart . . ), etc. You can't go wrong.

When I was a kid I believed tuna fish was made out of dolphins. It made sense. You know like how cow becomes beef. Chicken becomes poultry. I never thought to ask because I was so certain. I think the connection between the two happened because I saw something on TV about dolphins and tuna fish, probably like dolphin safe tuna. It finally was clarified when I explained to the mother of a friend why I wouldn't be joining them in eating tuna fish sandwiches that afternoon (honestly though, I've always found tuna gross tasting, but it seemed a less finicky reason to give). She explained to me that dolphins are in fact mammals and not fish. To this, I responded: wait, what are mammals? I think this proves, I was an exceptionally stupid child . . . and well, baby potatoes don't grow up into pumpkins -- they grow up to be big potatoes.

Probably too much info . . .

I've sometimes thought of dolphins in impure ways, read accounts of dolphin rape, not with disgust or even morbid curiosity, but out of investigative ardor, taking notes on what it seemed attracted the attention of the overly amorous dolphins. I'd like to one day make an interspecies love match with one of those fine friendly porpoise's. The bruises would be worth it. Much like the question about eating human flesh . . . I just don't see why I wouldn't want to have sex with a dolphin. I mean, oddly, having sex with a lot of other animals holds no appeal. Dogs? nah. Horses? gross. But dolphins. It seems so . . . right.