User Tag List

Page 2626 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 162621262526257626162624262526262627262826362676272631263626 ... LastLast
Results 26,251 to 26,260 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Ginkgo

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Took my INFJ's all-nighter virginity. She's going nuts.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    It was just our street. They were supposed to have fixed the underground problem 3 years ago. (So we thought.) We lost power for about 15 hours on the 4th of July, and that was nasty without A/C. I didn't get much sleep.
    I bet your fur was quite warm.

Anew Leaf

I watched 8 movies this week. 5 absolutely terrible, 3 good/interesting.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I die tonight.

I'm at work. I heard something banging on the wall. I looked all over inside and found nothing. So I walked out onto the porch. The sound stopped. I stood there for a second, and all of a sudden something starts freaking out RIGHT next to my head. It's a goddamn bat.

I screamed and ran back inside. Now I hear it flapping against the door.

It wants me dead.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Just crank up the chainsaw. Teach the bat who is the boss.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

MBTI
    ISFP

I went for the first time to a meet-up of university students that are interested in martial arts since I missed Kendo on Friday. I was too sunburned to participate so I watched and talked to the girlfriend of a guy into Aikido. She talked to me between text messaging about our majors, our boyfriends, and why I was so sunburned. She smiled a lot and was enthusiastic. She stroked the sunburn on my arms, gently, friendly, and I flinched. She was warm and girly. She smelled of pear body splash. A part of me wishes I was her. It's easier to talk to people when they are distracted and only sort-of listening.

I'm going to be taking my Nidan exam, hopefully, in the next 3-4 months. Before I graduate and move. Tomorrow is super packed. I don't quite know what's wrong with me as of late.

jet-lagged as fuck ... it's 1:18pm where I am currently but my body thinks it's 4:38am ........... sleeeeepy . but being forced to stay awake so I can get used to the different time zone.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    jet-lagged as fuck ... it's 1:18pm where I am currently but my body thinks it's 4:38am ........... sleeeeepy . but being forced to stay awake so I can get used to the different time zone.
    Oh God, I'm going to be flying to the west coast next week and I do not look forward to that feeling when I return. It's worse when you're going east.

I feel for you
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Tuvix... great episode of Voyager.
    Not sure if sarcasm or sirius :P