User Tag List

Page 2610 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 161021102510256026002608260926102611261226202660271031103610 ... LastLast
Results 26,091 to 26,100 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ISFP

I cant even do basic math. I think I've been asleep awake for 68 hours? I'm having really intense headache and mild visual hallucinations. I'm also dealing with a weird distorted perception/filter of my thoughts where I actually was considering if the hallucinations were real. The tiredness seems to be increasing maybe 4 hours ago but the distorted perception started earlier in the day and seems be getting worse. I would see something and my first thought as to what the thing could be was just so off but interestingly seemed very instinctively believable. I was also certain I saw a ghost for a few moments. Also a feeling of something at my peripheral vision a lot. Like higher level thinking is getting harder and harder. Things seem to be existing in this fuzzy way without meaning and names. I should sleep but I have tomorrow off so maybe I won't and will keep pushing to see what happens. I write something but forget what i wrong so I have to go back.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    I cant even do basic math. I think I've been asleep awake for 68 hours? I'm having really intense headache and mild visual hallucinations. I'm also dealing with a weird distorted perception/filter of my thoughts where I actually was considering if the hallucinations were real. The tiredness seems to be increasing maybe 4 hours ago but the distorted perception started earlier in the day and seems be getting worse. I would see something and my first thought as to what the thing could be was just so off but interestingly seemed very instinctively believable. I was also certain I saw a ghost for a few moments. Also a feeling of something at my peripheral vision a lot. Like higher level thinking is getting harder and harder. Things seem to be existing in this fuzzy way without meaning and names. I should sleep but I have tomorrow off so maybe I won't and will keep pushing to see what happens. I write something but forget what i wrong so I have to go back.

Ah, just don't drive anywhere. After that amt of time, mircrosleeps can sneak up on ya.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

NPcomplete

Mush reminds me of slush that desperately wants to cling to my boots in winter, and freeze overnight for slippery fun and limb fracture.

*sprays salt everywhere*

wish lanterns -- all I want
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Yummy Yummy Yummy
    I got love in my tummy

Seriously, how can you not laugh at those lyrics? *heads to Google* 1968.

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

today is not the day i want to check in nuance, sarcasm and metaphor and be...Aspergers Whisperer.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

I've been listening to a podcast about abnormal psychology and they featured someone suffering from paranoid schizophrenia who had delusion that they were presecuted by roman catholics because they were a protestant, they'd broken their TV and their husband left them and their church was ready to kick them out, it was pretty real for them.

I also thought that if they moved here to northern ireland they would probably find communities in which they'd be totally a home and could even be a successful community leader or politician.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Flipping back and forth between Glory and Predator 2 when commercials come on is quite the trip.

Anew Leaf

The rate of posts in the INTJ/ENFP thread have averaged out to about 10.87 posts per day.

The rate of posts in the Shyness thread have averaged out to be about 10.98 posts per day.

Which means, eventually the Shyness thread will overtake the INTJ/ENFP thread.

It's almost like watching the sun age towards its Red Giant phase.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Why do my dreams always have this fantasy ESFP acid trip to them? I wake up feeling dirty (and exhausted).