User Tag List

Page 2565 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 156520652465251525552563256425652566256725752615266530653565 ... LastLast
Results 25,641 to 25,650 of 67808

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Ask him for world peace.
    I ask him for stuff in relation to you, he's delivered on most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Ask him for world peace.
    Why did you post that?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    He's definitely dead.. these have been around for like a century. This mechanism is corroded/jammed. I need to persuade it to cooperate..

Sledgehammer.

garbage

Huh. Those vivid fever-dreams are kind of a crapshoot. Some of them are disturbing as hell; others are just awesome.

violaine

I guess I'm working a lot out in my dreams lately. Episodic dreams of exes. And babies. Something is afoot! My mind is so completist when it gets going. I could do without dreaming of that guy I crushed on at 14, then 16, then 18 - who would periodically reappear to drop bombs in my life. Never the right timing, (thank gawd!). And his nightmare of a sister. She was always so 3,2,1: bitch. I can't believe I can still conjure her character so accurately! I think my mind was telling me I dodged a (surfboard shaped) bullet. Yeah, he and his crew put me off surfers forever.

The other dreams have been a bit more traumatic. But then I wake up knowing there was no other way things could have played out. Love the peace of mind that envelops you after you fully emerge from the lil cocoon of visions. <3. I wish I could commune with others via my dreams sometimes.

MBTI
    INFJ

Maybe we do commune with others in our dreams. I sometimes feel when I wake up that my dreams did not come from me. They are too rich and too random. I guess Jung would ascribe this to the operations of the subconscious / the Self? But, to me, it just feels like it comes from somewhere "not me". I like when I feel that presence because it gives me a lot of excitement and curiosity about reality.

violaine

And boy, am I sensitive to others' energy lately. I met a lovely ENFP in my travels yesterday. She was sweet. But she talked SO MUCH about so many intense/upsetting things that I could feel it really disturbing me. I suspect she was cooped up on her own all day and having some big life issues to work through. Could barely get a sentence in. Except to say: "I'm sorry, I have to go outside because I'm going to faint". (And then she wanted to talk about that! No!) She was v interesting to be sure. We had a lot of esoteric thoughts in common - I'm looking forward to getting to know her via email, where I can turn the firehose down if need be. :p

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Circle View Post
    Maybe we do commune with others in our dreams. I sometimes feel when I wake up that my dreams did not come from me. They are too rich and too random. I guess Jung would ascribe this to the operations of the subconscious / the Self? But, to me, it just feels like it comes from somewhere "not me". I like when I feel that presence because it gives me a lot of excitement and curiosity about reality.
    Hmm, I always feel like they come from me. But that's likely the case because I often fall asleep with a specific, personal question in mind, hoping to feel that deep kind of resolution that comes w dreams. Perhaps that leads to feeling in control/that the process originates and ends with me. Hmm, makes me think about trying to dream of things that aren't so me-focused.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    Hmm, I always feel like they come from me. But that's likely the case because I often fall asleep with a specific, personal question in mind, hoping to feel that deep kind of resolution that comes w dreams. Perhaps that leads to feeling in control/that the process originates and ends with me. Hmm, makes me think about trying to dream of things that aren't so me-focused.
    I feel like I have been visited by people in my dreams. Especially if they have passed away. But, I suppose it could be coming from within. It would be difficult for me to tell. I definitely try to sleep on problems and trust my mind / heart to work things out, but those resolutions are of a different character than some of the richness in my dreams that I don't feel like I am capable of creating.

Anew Leaf

Ah, what would distance be, if we could meet in each others dreams.