User Tag List

Page 2557 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 155720572457250725472555255625572558255925672607265730573557 ... LastLast
Results 25,561 to 25,570 of 67656

Thread: Random Thought Thread

A window to the soul

¡#@%$ ¡ƃuıʞɹoʍ ʇou s,ʇı znɔ ¿¿ʞsɐ oʇ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ʇɐɥʇ sı ˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ ıʇqɯ ʎɯ ʇnd oʇ sı ʇuɐʍ ı ןןɐ 'ǝɹǝɥ ɟo ʇno pǝʞɔıʞ ʇǝƃ ı ǝɹoɟǝq

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    ¡#@%$ ¡ƃuıʞɹoʍ ʇou s,ʇı znɔ ¿¿ʞsɐ oʇ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ʇɐɥʇ sı ˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ ıʇqɯ ʎɯ ʇnd oʇ sı ʇuɐʍ ı ןןɐ 'ǝɹǝɥ ɟo ʇno pǝʞɔıʞ ʇǝƃ ı ǝɹoɟǝq
    what did you do?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I gave blood for the first time today. I don't know what everyone gets so freaked out about, it's actually rather fascinating watching blood flow out of your arm through a large needle. The most annoying part is that I'm not supposed to remove this gauze bandage for six hours... But you get free cookies! Totally worth it.

day.needs.moar.hours.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Grrr, I hate it when past me makes something beyond present me's ability to understand.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ive decided after watching a pattern of myself and others that people with GAD or panic disorders had inappropriately invasive parents, whether it was being overly authoritarian or one of those emotional incest types like my ESFJ exes mom (no real incest, but boy she was waaaaay too close). Its the product in some personalities of a particular kind of emotional abuse.

And I bet in sexual relationships it results in the person either being overly jealous or terrified of commitment, or a bizarre combination of both.

I wonder if this is true.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

In fact I just watched that musical, Nine, last night - about that Italian director with the inability to love or be faithful, who destroyed his wife and mistress both emotionally, AND had a couple of other flings on the side...it kept showing him as a small boy with his mother, and at one point she was dancing with him in his imagination, telling him that he'd always be hers.

Dude, this is why laissez-faire parenting became a trend, I see it now. It started out as trying to be something positive, as a way to get parents to stop inflicting their own emotional shit on their children, and went too far in the other direction, like so hands-off it became weak, ineffectual, and negligent...even harmful in some cases.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

garbage

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

eff u ck.
    by @magpie