User Tag List

Page 2552 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 155220522452250225422550255125522553255425622602265230523552 ... LastLast
Results 25,511 to 25,520 of 67808

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

going to brunch yay!
    by @magpie

NPcomplete

Oh strange but exhilarating "telepathy"!

MBTI
    ISFP

Man, I have to stop clenching my jaw when I sleep. I don't perceive myself as being stressed out. Maybe that's the problem?

So, so, so many unexamined opinions and ideas in the mix and mill.

Tires. Me. So. Much.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

why is 6 afraiid of 7?
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array

Saw the Avengers last night. Man I love comic books. Especially nice job on the Black Widow/Hawkeye scenes. Epic duo.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    How do you think they build all those microchips?
    Say what
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    Saw the Avengers last night. Man I love comic books. Especially nice job on the Black Widow/Hawkeye scenes. Epic duo.

I really like Hawkeye, from the time of discovering Hawkeye via an old side scrolling arcade game, although they messed with his appearence for the movie, maybe had to its still win then? I liked the Black Widow revision in another movie, was it Iron Man 2 she was in?

Need to sleep, man I wont be able to, need to sleep, get up early, run, shower and get a head start on the day.

Always dream of an even higher state of organisation than I'm at and I'm pretty organised, much more than the average individual.

Mind you, gets my ass in trouble more than people would think. If you're skilled and get your work done quickly people tend to think you're not working as hard as their disorganised asses and are just coasting along.

Society

dog poop.

my new room mate has a dog, neither of them being quite disciplined (her in walking him and him in his pooping habits), he will occasionally poop in the living room... which i don't begrudge, because she takes full responsibility of being the one to clean it up. the problem is that unlike other household chores, where i am quite comfortable with each of us doing them in our own time - such as me throwing the garbage out and her doing the dishes - and doing them ourselves if we want to decide when its done, i am not so comfortable with her choosing when to clean the dog's poop.

so our first conflict came when she decided she will clean it when she comes back and left to go see some friends, leaving me with the smell, and i quite resented having to clean her dog's poop myself, or having to stay with the smell. when i complained about it, she reluctantly agreed to never leave me again with dog poop, in the same time seen that as "petty" and thinking its " just looking for things to comment on".

and i could barely help myself from chuckling the entire argument, because i have never being on that side of it, and found the fact i was funny, for she has a greater P-ness then me.