User Tag List

Page 2550 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 155020502450250025402548254925502551255225602600265030503550 ... LastLast
Results 25,491 to 25,500 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

and how did my day go?

edited to remove the name of the coworker who I was working with while conducting an interview today...
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Senior Member Array

I love weddings. Not only do I get all gushy about the fact I'd marry my ESTJ all over again in a heartbeat, but it doesn't matter if the majority of the people there think you're a reserved, eccentric duck - demonstrating that you know the dance moves to Single Ladies will catapult you to superstar status.

Woohooo!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

That's simply because there hasn't been a time where it's been relevant. I've told my counselor that I have extremely low self esteem, and I've told her how I got it (my older brother). However, I've also told her that I'm not particularly interested in talking to other people at school (which is true), so she seems to be more concerned with helping me to deal with my older brother (and avoid arguments with my parents).
    Then you have misdirected her. You are not honest about your real problem. She can't help you if you make her guess and deduce.
    @FireShield98, I've thought about the response I gave in the quote above and I felt the need to address it. I misspoke, as I have no idea what your real problem might be. I think what you said you've told your counselor and what she's chosen to work on with you is a good start.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Shakespeare is the man!

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    I love weddings. Not only do I get all gushy about the fact I'd marry my ESTJ all over again in a heartbeat, but it doesn't matter if the majority of the people there think you're a reserved, eccentric duck - demonstrating that you know the dance moves to Single Ladies will catapult you to superstar status.
    Don't know anything about this dance, but on the whole, weddings are a pain in the neck. Mediocre food, crowds of people I don't know, people I do know trying to draw me into banal conversations, bad/too loud music, ceremonies lacking any individuality and depth. One year, I had to attend no fewer than EIGHT weddings. I was a musician for four (better, since it was just a job and I could leave when I was done), and a guest at the rest. At least I had my SO with me for those.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Fighting the urge to start a second book. Damn ISFP desire for change, the next new thing, etc.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    and how did my day go?

edited to remove the name of the coworker who I was working with while conducting an interview today...
    What was the actual interview like?
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I had a dream last night... It was mundane and boring, but I know for a fact that I had one, and that excites me, heh.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Tired.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Something is rotten in Denmark....

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche