User Tag List

Page 2541 of 6770 FirstFirst ... 154120412441249125312539254025412542254325512591264130413541 ... LastLast
Results 25,401 to 25,410 of 67691

Thread: Random Thought Thread

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

violaine

You know you're in a sweet town when you overhear someone talking about their doctor mentioning "the C word" - *gasp* - but they are referring to cataracts.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

4-year-old ENTJ child = what?

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Gov. Walker won the Wisconsin Recall.

Things are looking up for Nov.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Damn it, I wanted to be asleep by now.. but I'm just starting to get alert. It's like my circadian rhythm is purposefully trying to spite me. Maybe I should get it back by dousing it in whiskey.. or maybe that's just what it wants me to do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

It's strange... When you realize that there are people out there who are very very similar to you, and you aren't sure whether to be happy about it or despair... It's especially difficult when you know you will never meet them. *sigh*

...I'm not sure why I'm writing "you" when I obviously mean "me"...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

This isn't fair. This isn't fair at all. I just got a call from my brother. This lady we both were friends with for 3 years has died. She killed herself. That makes the 4th person I know well to do that this year. And yet I sit here unable to help anyone else.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I wish I were a boy so I could utilize this advice.

1st Date Cheat Code for MEN: Never tell a girl where you’re going or how to dress. Instead, tell her to "dress for a first date with a guy she really likes". Now, pick three places you'd like to go: someplace fun and active (bowling, pool, mini golf, go-kart racing, ballgame, etc), something romantic and classy (nice restaurant, upscale lounge, art gallery opening) and something in between (nice bar, coffee shop, comedy club). Now, when you pick her up, let the way she's dressed decide which you’re going to do: If she's wearing something sexy and revealing (dress, high heels, low cut top, etc.) than she wants to go somewhere classy and romantic. If she's sporting some jeans, tennis shoes or flip-flops, and a tee, the bowling ally or pool hall may be a good bet. If she's wearing jeans, high heeled boots, and nice top or blouse, than she's not really jonesing for the super romance treatment, and she put in more effort than mini golf deserves (eighteen holes of mini golf in heels... seriously?), so a comedy club or some place with live music is a good choice. And never, EVER, do a movie on the first date! EDIT: Men: You're going to wear a pair of CLEAN, NEAT jeans, a pressed stylish LONG sleeve button down shirt, nice shoes or boots (try to avoid tennis shoes of sneakers). Works for ANY occasion!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I wish I were a boy so I could utilize this advice.
    In response to what you posted.

If you're expecting me to read that much into what you want... you're going to be disappointed.

I'll just ask what you want to do.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so