User Tag List

Page 252 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 1522022422502512522532542623023527521252 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 67827

Thread: Random Thought Thread

My summer is going to be dull pretty much like all the others, work is too pressurising and I've little in the way or really, really enthralling diversions. I wonder if this is it until I'm pushing up daisies?

Worse things could happen but I'd like better.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    My summer is going to be dull pretty much like all the others, work is too pressurising and I've little in the way or really, really enthralling diversions. I wonder if this is it until I'm pushing up daisies?

Worse things could happen but I'd like better.
    Go hiking/camping.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

This persona I built upon the search and upholding of truth and integrity will fall. It must fall. There mustn't be any record or recollection of its existence. It must fade silently into that same abyss the path of truth lead me into while I climb out. Goodbye.

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Me: hey chief?
    Chief: yea?
    Me: what do we do if your ex-wife's house is on fire
    Chief: let that bitch burn
    Me: what, the house or her?
    Chief: either or, you pick
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

Just a statistic Array rhinosaur's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I should get an avatar.

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

something cockburn,
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

figsfiggyfigs

FUCK THIRTY MINUTES LEFT FUCK!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

.... Well... That was embarrassing.. Walked out of the room laughing my ass off....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

1) apparently my new job will include high school boys hitting on me while half/completely/absolutely drunk/high/silly/dumb/etc.
    2) it's insanely the perfect job right now
    3) i hope i didn't break anything last night
    4) i hope i counted right - i am not great at counting

*5) my body is a freaking alarm clock. i tried explaining this to my friends. i always wake up before my alarm clock. they're like, yeah, your body gets used to waking up at a certain time...

no

i could set my clock to any (semi-reasonable hour) and i'd wake up before it goes off. example: i haven't been up this early for a month...actually i don't get up this early 99.9999 of the time. and yet, i woke up at 5 am without my alarm clock, which was set to 6:30.

weird. i really hate alarm clocks. the sound of hell ringing, really. it's like i dread it so much, my body goes on preemptive strike.

6) i should make a list and at the end of the night, check off the list so i don't come home and fret about it and not be able to sleep because i think maybe i let something loose in the store and all hell broke - envision Apocalypse sort of deal

7) also, i keep reading that nfs get offended with a lot of politically incorrect/insensitive stuff. yeah, we sometimes do if we take you seriously or what you said was completely out of line. but i really enjoy satirical stuff and i think i mention hitler every two weeks. i make fun of politics a lot and sometimes my isfj tells me that i shouldn't say stuff like that.

Senior Member Array The Outsider's Avatar
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    *5) my body is a freaking alarm clock. i tried explaining this to my friends. i always wake up before my alarm clock. they're like, yeah, your body gets used to waking up at a certain time...

no

i could set my clock to any (semi-reasonable hour) and i'd wake up before it goes off. example: i haven't been up this early for a month...actually i don't get up this early 99.9999 of the time. and yet, i woke up at 5 am without my alarm clock, which was set to 6:30.

weird. i really hate alarm clocks. the sound of hell ringing, really. it's like i dread it so much, my body goes on preemptive strike.
    This is quite common.

I personally set my alarm to a random time each nigh within the time frame of a little over an hour when I should wake up. Most of the time I turn the alarm off before it starts.

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

You’re a wolf, boy, get out of this town
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"