User Tag List

Page 2518 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 151820182418246825082516251725182519252025282568261830183518 ... LastLast
Results 25,171 to 25,180 of 67841

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Nice. I'm drinking whiskey from a flask. It really isn't bad, but it feels like it from a flask.
    Sweet, that's a good one. I'm drinking red wine which is not bad at all, but I'm thinking I'll have a second glass. Oooohhh!

Cheers!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Ahh so bored. I feel like doing something bad to entertain myself. Or maybe I'll just lay about.
    Bored alone is usually not sufficient for me to get in trouble. Bored and restless on the other hand...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Bored alone is usually not sufficient for me to get in trouble. Bored and restless on the other hand...
    Definitely restless, that's why I'm anesthetizing myself. The alternative was to go out and get a tattoo.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Definitely restless, that's why I'm anesthetizing myself. The alternative was to go out and get a tattoo.
    What kind of tattoo would you get? Not that I'm trying to encourage you or anything. :P

I've been entertaining the idea on and off for years. Naturally, the artist I want the most has something like a two year waiting list. But you look at his work and it's easy to understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxYRbzGi8Rg"]Our Day Will Come[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

What kind of tattoo would you get? Not that I'm trying to encourage you or anything. :P

I've been entertaining the idea on and off for years. Naturally, the artist I want the most has something like a two year waiting list. But you look at his work and it's easy to understand why.
    Oh, wow, that's some gorgeous stuff. You may as well just get on the list, when you get the call, you can decide then..

I was thinking about getting kind of a kind of a very highly stylized vertebrae 'bracelet' around my forearm and behind my current tattoo, or maybe wound up like a coil.. just to remind myself not to be such a dumbass with my back.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxYRbzGi8Rg"]Our Day Will Come[/YOUTUBE]

R.I.P.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Oh, wow, that's some gorgeous stuff. You may as well just get on the list, when you get the call, you can decide then..
    I forgot to mention that he's not taking on anyone new as a result of his current client volume. I like my tattoo artist on the unattainable side. :P Forreal, though. Jeff Gouge is kind of just a pipe dream. When the time comes I'll probably just hop on I-35, and go to one of the many fabulous people working up in Austin.

I was thinking about getting kind of a kind of a very highly stylized vertebrae 'bracelet' around my forearm and behind my current tattoo, or maybe wound up like a coil.. just to remind myself not to be such a dumbass with my back.
    I dig it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    R.I.P.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw"][/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ISFP

I went out for my run and was thinking about how if I'm going to illegally cross I do so outside the designated crosswalk. Seems odd considering I probably have more protection under the law when in a designated crosswalk even if I am crossing against the light. I really don't think I'm alone in this.