User Tag List

  1. #25001
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    19,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I've been fighting with insurance for forever, over these bills. yeah I think that's why i just don't quit though I have cut back.
    ugh... insurance! absolutely no fun to fight with whatsoever! though they don't put you on hold for being a bitch like U-Verse does

    I tried moderation... thought I was doing a good job of it... apparently I wasn't... it didn't work
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  2. #25002
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ugh... insurance! absolutely no fun to fight with whatsoever! though they don't put you on hold for being a bitch like U-Verse does

    I tried moderation... thought I was doing a good job of it... apparently I wasn't... it didn't work
    I don't like being locked into parameters though
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  3. #25003
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    IsTj
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None
    Posts
    2,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Gah, working out travel logistics for a few hours straight has numbed my poor brain. Glad that's done now.
    How so? This sounds rather fun...

  4. #25004
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    19,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't like being locked into parameters though
    I've found that I have to have rules to live in a way... otherwise I'll go feral

    I have a lot of rules for myself to keep me as on keel as I can really... I need them to function
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  5. #25005
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I've found that I have to have rules to live in a way... otherwise I'll go feral

    I have a lot of rules for myself to keep me as on keel as I can really... I need them to function
    but but but I like being feral. raw meat is good
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  6. #25006
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    19,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but but but I like being feral. raw meat is good
    if I don't like me I can at least develop some respect for me... my basic thoughts on the matter
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #25007
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    if I don't like me I can at least develop some respect for me... my basic thoughts on the matter
    fine, you go be civilized I'll go live in the trees with the really smart apes
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  8. #25008
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    19,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    fine, you go be civilized I'll go live in the trees with the really smart apes
    I'm not good at climbing trees anyways
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #25009
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm not good at climbing trees anyways
    wait but i need a blender I can't live in a tree, trees don't have plugs
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  10. #25010
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Going to see The Book of Mormon on Friday night!

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 750
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 06:13 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts