User Tag List

  1. #24991
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Who's ruffled yer feathers, chickens? I'll shake my fist at them for you.. right after some coffee.
    coffee good, my mother.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  2. #24992

    Cool

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwzOB4UdSu4"][/YOUTUBE]
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  3. #24993
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,050

    Default

    exactly one week short of a year sober now... damn...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  4. #24994
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    exactly one week short of a year sober now... damn...
    wait what?
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  5. #24995
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    wait what?
    didn't do anything... it's tempting, but I didn't... I'm kind of surprised and kind of horrified at myself for counting down like that

    numbers have always made me happy
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #24996
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    didn't do anything... it's tempting, but I didn't... I'm kind of surprised and kind of horrified at myself for counting down like that

    numbers have always made me happy
    good
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  7. #24997
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    good
    still fucking tough... interviewed someone in my same shoes today... interesting to look from the outside in a way

    makes a person think... I got past this point before and started in again... I don't WANT to go back... and I miss it too
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #24998
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    still fucking tough... interviewed someone in my same shoes today... interesting to look from the outside in a way

    makes a person think... I got past this point before and started in again... I don't WANT to go back... and I miss it too
    don't do it! and why are envelopes so hard to open and why when i open it's a medical bill and i get excited because its only 144$ but than depressed because it only covers 3 days out of 3 months?
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  9. #24999
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    don't do it! and why are envelopes so hard to open and why when i open it's a medical bill and i get excited because its only 144$ but than depressed because it only covers 3 days out of 3 months?
    don't intend to do it... by no means

    tough to think of the experiences that will be missed out on though... champagne on new years, beer with baseball or around the fire, pina coladas on vacation on the beach... I fucked up badly on that one

    and that's why I don't ever open the mail... it's never good news
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #25000
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    don't intend to do it... by no means

    tough to think of the experiences that will be missed out on though... champagne on new years, beer with baseball or around the fire, pina coladas on vacation on the beach... I fucked up badly on that one

    and that's why I don't ever open the mail... it's never good news
    I've been fighting with insurance for forever, over these bills. yeah I think that's why i just don't quit though I have cut back.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO